Widgets Magazine
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by K3llogz View Post
    I jus realized something.

I dont think this thread is healthy seeing as how alot of the CHH artist come here often to lurk/post and are unlike mainstream secular artists in that they pay attention to our "feeble" opinions.

We dont wanna hurt feelings yall :/
    Yeah with hindsight, I agree

Thanks

I jus realized something.

I dont think this thread is healthy seeing as how alot of the CHH artist come here often to lurk/post and are unlike mainstream secular artists in that they pay attention to our "feeble" opinions.

We dont wanna hurt feelings yall :/

ding ding ding!!! But hey...rappers and musicians are coldhearted, emotionless and have absolutely no right to be offended by kats that express their disdain for their music for "no apparent reason"...I mean they make music, so they should expect to get criticized, and mutilated by the non-fruitful words of believers...Im sure that is the whole point of these forums...Funny that katz think that people deserve this type of discussion about them just because they have a major platform, yet all the kats that post on these boards also have a platform and standard to uphold, seeing that thousands of people read your words everyday...

but hey...Im just Azarel Star...the chick that rains on parades with her crazy ideas of unity and equality....

carry on.

((insert sarcasm after "ding ding ding"))
    Founder of Revolutionary Ink www.RevolutionaryInk1.com

Thanks

I dislike many artists/music because it doesn't appeal to me, I don't dislike for no reason.

Young Bol
    Thanks

Well I doubt any secular artists will ever read this, so I'll confess that I don't like Drake's music.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eturnal View Post
    well i doubt any secular artists will ever read this, so i'll confess that i don't like drake's music.
    lol!

Young Bol
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Azarel Star View Post
    lol!
    Hey whats up with a collab sister

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EturnaL View Post
    Well I doubt any secular artists will ever read this, so I'll confess that I don't like Drake's music.
    I'm sure if they did, it wouldn't matter anyway lol

Young Bol
    Thanks

Yea but tbh I probobly still shouldnt say it just because. I'm trying to practice positivity so I take it back- Drake's alright.

Thanks

everyone has their opinions...its mad music out that I dont like...but I dont understand the point of this topic...it does more hurt than it builds up. If you don't like my music, give reasons why...private message me...attempt to give me your feedback in a constructive way so that I may grow...this method seems kinda childish and has no point...

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

everyone has their opinions...its mad music out that I dont like...but I dont understand the point of this topic...it does more hurt than it builds up. If you don't like my music, give reasons why...private message me...attempt to give me your feedback in a constructive way so that I may grow...this method seems kinda childish and has no point...
    i randomly went to ur site today... I like the authority track INTENSE

Thanks

i randomly went to ur site today... I like the authority track INTENSE

word!! thanks for checking it out...definitely wanted to put emotion and drama in the track so Im glad that came across in that light!

Thanks

Well, I understand why this topic was brought up. There are many artists who make great music, or are very skillful but won't get props from some people. So admitting that you don't a certain artist for no reason is not necessarily a bad thing. The problem here is people have given reasons, which I don't think is cool. Especially about Suzy.

Could the mods close this?

Thanks

ding ding ding!!! But hey...rappers and musicians are coldhearted, emotionless and have absolutely no right to be offended by kats that express their disdain for their music for "no apparent reason"...I mean they make music, so they should expect to get criticized, and mutilated by the non-fruitful words of believers...Im sure that is the whole point of these forums...Funny that katz think that people deserve this type of discussion about them just because they have a major platform, yet all the kats that post on these boards also have a platform and standard to uphold, seeing that thousands of people read your words everyday...

but hey...Im just Azarel Star...the chick that rains on parades with her crazy ideas of unity and equality....

carry on.

((insert sarcasm after "ding ding ding"))
    We really should have the emotional security to not be offended by random forum-posters. And I think the point of the original post was people you don't like "for no reason". If someone is saying that your work is good, but for no particular reason, doesn't like it, you really should not be offended at all. That's music. It's all personal preference. As long as we're not bashing someone, I really don't see the harm.

but hey, that's just me with my crazy ideas of emotional security, and personal preferences...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lonehunter For This Useful Post:

undadog4eva (04-15-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lonehunter View Post
    We really should have the emotional security to not be offended by random forum-posters. And I think the point of the original post was people you don't like "for no reason". If someone is saying that your work is good, but for no particular reason, doesn't like it, you really should not be offended at all. That's music. It's all personal preference. As long as we're not bashing someone, I really don't see the harm.

but hey, that's just me with my crazy ideas of emotional security, and personal preferences...

random forum posters...how many views does these boards get each day? you are not random forum posters...you are influencers of the urban Christian community...but hey, do you.

Thanks

THIS IS NOT MY OPINION...just using this as an example:

1. Wes Pen beats are a little more laid back to me...I'm more geared towards the hyper, more energetic beats.

opposed to

2. Wes Pen beats make me go to sleep.

There is a distinct difference...one is constructive feedback...one is an offending remark. No Wes Pen may not be offended at all...but different people have different temperaments and different levels of emotional attachment to their music. Just because you are giving your personal opinion doesnt give you license to be rude...do we not live by a different standard? That is my point kiddos.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,292 Times in 1,390 Posts

THIS IS NOT MY OPINION...just using this as an example:
    phew...I was 'bout to say. When I dream in hip hop, the soundtrack is Wes Pen beats.

Good points all around Eb. This thread is odd.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to benjamin For This Useful Post:

Azarel Star (04-15-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by benjamin View Post
    phew...I was 'bout to say. When I dream in hip hop, the soundtrack is Wes Pen beats.

Good points all around Eb. This thread is odd.
    lol Ben! ...yes..ODD is a very good word.

Wes Pen is very dope IMO...jus sayin...somebody said that his beats put them to sleep...

Thread Information