Widgets Magazine
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Young Bol
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    slovenia
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts

    Default Pray for my health please

    Hello i really need you to pray for my health its not been great for a long time now .. thank you

  2. #2
    HCR Ole' Head LUPE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,596
    Thanks
    2,982
    Thanked 1,806 Times in 1,309 Posts

    Default

    Healing is the children's bread. I'm praying for God's healing virtue to flow into your body. God bless you. Peace.
    Christian Swag: "Seated With Almighty God"

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to LUPE For This Useful Post:

    JEZUSMESIJAjeGOSPOD116 (10-19-2011)

  4. #3
    Young Bol
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    slovenia
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    Thank you very much , GOD bless you

  5. #4
    Young Bol
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    slovenia
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    I would ask you to pray for my grandmothers healt too please. thank you very much

  6. #5
    HCR Ole' Head LUPE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,596
    Thanks
    2,982
    Thanked 1,806 Times in 1,309 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JEZUSMESIJAjeGOSPOD116 View Post
    I would ask you to pray for my grandmothers healt too please. thank you very much
    Does your grandmother have any particular health issues you would like us to pray for? I ask because that helps us pray specifically and bring God's healing for that specific health issue.

    I'm praying for your grandmother right now. God bless you. Peace.
    Christian Swag: "Seated With Almighty God"

  7. #6
    Young Bol
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    slovenia
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    She has problems with - i dont know if that translates well - blood pressure and headache , i really appreciate prayers thank you very much GOD bless you

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to JEZUSMESIJAjeGOSPOD116 For This Useful Post:

    LUPE (10-20-2011)

  9. #7
    HCR Ole' Head LUPE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,596
    Thanks
    2,982
    Thanked 1,806 Times in 1,309 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JEZUSMESIJAjeGOSPOD116 View Post
    She has problems with - i dont know if that translates well - blood pressure and headache , i really appreciate prayers thank you very much GOD bless you
    God loves your grandmother. I'm praying for her and commanding her blood pressure to be normal and for the headaches to go in Jesus's name. God bless you. Peace.
    Christian Swag: "Seated With Almighty God"

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to LUPE For This Useful Post:

    JEZUSMESIJAjeGOSPOD116 (10-20-2011)

  11. #8
    Young Bol
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    slovenia
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    Hello im sorry that i ask for prayer again but i have to, im begging you to pray for my mother , she has been to doctors lately and had several tests done, were waiting for results , my mother and my grandmother and i are really scared so please pray for my mother that she will be healthy and that the results are gonna be good and that all of this would leed us more to God, pray for our salvation that we would live by the Holy Spirit i really appreciate it thank you very much God bless.

  12. #9
    HCR Ole' Head LUPE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,596
    Thanks
    2,982
    Thanked 1,806 Times in 1,309 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JEZUSMESIJAjeGOSPOD116 View Post
    Hello im sorry that i ask for prayer again but i have to, im begging you to pray for my mother , she has been to doctors lately and had several tests done, were waiting for results , my mother and my grandmother and i are really scared so please pray for my mother that she will be healthy and that the results are gonna be good and that all of this would leed us more to God, pray for our salvation that we would live by the Holy Spirit i really appreciate it thank you very much God bless.
    I'm praying for your mother right now. Our God is the God of all comfort and he is our healer. He loves you and your family. God bless you. Peace.
    Christian Swag: "Seated With Almighty God"

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to LUPE For This Useful Post:

    JEZUSMESIJAjeGOSPOD116 (11-03-2011)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •