Widgets Magazine
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Rochester New York/ or you can call it roc city for short!!
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,797 Times in 1,834 Posts

Can't believe this thread has gotten this far
    Pick up that new Cram Session (7) featuring Sev Statik, Theory Hazit, Wonder Brown, Nomis, Antioch Alumni, myself and some new blood that you haven't heard yet. http://antiochalumni.bandcamp.com/releases

I'm a secular rapper who raps Christian.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deadmanwalking For This Useful Post:

jeyjey34 (08-31-2011), Water Walkin' Warrior (08-31-2011), Zema (08-31-2011)

HCR Ole' Head
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,619 Times in 1,790 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ras View Post
    http://www.str.org/site/News2?page=NewsArticle&id=5236

This gets into what Jay is arguing on the nature of goodness.
    Didn't read the link past the 1st 2 lines but it's right cuz God said it is. God is the standard of what is right/wrong & good/bad. Also, shawn is not consistent in his relativism. He's just making up excuses to live evil.
    Last edited by Zema; 08-31-2011 at 12:08 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,961 Times in 6,599 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zema View Post
    Didn't read the link past the 1st 2 lines but it's right cuz God said it is. God is the standard of what is right/wrong & good/bad. Also, shawn is not consistent in his relativism. He's just making up excuses to live evil.
    why didn't you?
    New Video:Proceed With Caution Blog
    Gemstones Review" "2 piece like Chris Childs did to Kobe / Catch me in the corner store, quarters for Shinobi"Action Bronson

HCR Ole' Head
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ras View Post
    why didn't you?
    Don't feel like making the time because I'm sure I've read it before. I used to read STR. Also, and this is not addressed to you personally, but that writer is too easily impressed. There's nothing impressive about a 40+ year-old arguing euthyphro's dilemma. It shows how desperate he is to indoctrinate and convert people from Christianity and justify his sin. His approach in doing this is age-appropriate. The shock is that he's 40+ and still boastin etc. smh

Thanks
    Thanked 11,961 Times in 6,599 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zema View Post
    Don't feel like making the time because I'm sure I've read it before. I used to read STR. Also, and this is not addressed to you personally, but that writer is too easily impressed. There's nothing impressive about a 40+ year-old arguing euthyphro's dilemma. It shows how desperate he is to indoctrinate and convert people from Christianity and justify his sin. His approach in doing this is age-appropriate. The shock is that he's 40+ and still boastin etc. smh
    k
    New Video:Proceed With Caution Blog
    Gemstones Review" "2 piece like Chris Childs did to Kobe / Catch me in the corner store, quarters for Shinobi"Action Bronson

HCR Ole' Head
    Thanks

Anybody who claims relativism at any level, evolution, atheism etc has just checked their brain at the door. Those philosophies don't work because you live in God's world, not yours. Grown-ups don't support those philosophies. Grown-ups just admit that they want to live in sin cuz it feels good.

Thread Information