Widgets Magazine
    HCR Veterano Water Walkin' Warrior's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Vexed, fumin', I've had it up to here...

I am finding myself vexed and frustrated at our situation regarding finances, residence, my son's attitude/reactions. My wife and I have different parenting attitudes/ways and it is starting to become an issue, stress-wise for her at least. We are down to one car and one income. I'm just vexed right now. I'm trusting God to bring us through this test, but it's difficult to keep it up at all times. Please pray for peace and wisdom for me.

As I typed the title, I'm tired of the devil saying little things in my ear that have me doubting. Filthy devil, get behind me in the name of Jesus! I rebuke any backlash that is coming against us and bind it in the name of Jesus! Lord Jesus Christ, I want to be soley focused on you and not on the storm around me. Amen
    Visit the Kingdom Minded Show's website to listen to the latest episode 24/7 at www.KingdomMindedShow.com. Call and leave a shout out at 775-375-KMRS.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Water Walkin' Warrior For This Useful Post:

BlackCalvinist (04-12-2011)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,112 Times in 716 Posts

praying for you... especially cause of the Tribe reference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Brindle
    "In some ways I'm a bit disappointed that there is not more of the rugged, grimey, boom bapů"

Thread Information