Widgets Magazine
    Young Bol
    Thanks

Default I Have Two Prayer Request

Well the first one is about a relationship. Me and this girl been talking getting to know each other for about 20 days now. Well she emailed me yesterday saying she not going to be emailing or txt me for a week and that she not ignoring me. She wanted to seek God about this if it Him wanting this for her or is it just her wanting it. She knows I like her and I pretty sure she likes me too cause she asking about this. So the Prayer is if you guys can Pray that God can relieve to us if we should persure into the relationship. I haven't met a girl like her, she makes the list of what I've been looking for. She strong Believer, as you can see asking God if this is Him wanting this. All the girls I met always want to jump into the relationship instead to Pray and seek God about it. So if you can Pray that speak to us I would really appericate it thanks.

The second prayer request is I've been feeling dizzy for about 4 weeks now. It started when I took a quick trip to New Jersey on the plane. I went up there for one day and came back. I have a doc. appointment tomorrow. He thinks I have pressure in my inner ear and its effected. I ask God to give wisdom to the doc. to know what going on and of course for healing for my dizziness thanks fam for your prayers and thanks for you time reading this.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krayzie ~ Wunluvv Design For This Useful Post:

Church Boy (09-21-2010), d.hyde (09-21-2010), qwerty123 (09-21-2010), shekinahsmoke (09-21-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,804 Times in 1,724 Posts

praying man.. havent heard from u in a minute
    ----------
    Please Help If You Have the Means:
    www.tainashope.org

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

I pray your will be done. in Jesus name. healing and report of Good news from docs office. I pray for the girl he is talking to also. God bless her you know whats best in every situation. In jesus name.

Young Bol
    Thanks

Well fam update time

The girl said she to scared to be in a relationship right now, she said she attracted to me but she afraid that she will get attach to me really quick and fall for me. She don't me be waiting for her and to move on like I felt peace about us

my dizziness is still the same the docs don't know whats going on so if you guys can still pray for my dizziness that would be great thanks fam

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Krayzie ~ Wunluvv Design For This Useful Post:

shekinahsmoke (09-28-2010)

Thread Information