Widgets Magazine
    Young Bol
    Thanks

Default Dasouth.com needs to repent

is this more about business or ministry. Why does the south play this filth. one hundred grand got a song called get ya money. what a joke. they played ziggy simmons. another joke. mase and camron. and others who either preach a different gospel like prosperity or what not. when will dasouth draw a line in the sand. This does not reflect the scriptures. Would Jesus play this trash that dasouth plays? NO of course not. And dasouth is so hypocritical. They cop out and say oh we don't agree with the song we just want to see what you think. if you dont agree then why even play it. that is crazy. They support everything but the truth. Evangel new album came out. Did dasouth leak his music. no way. He has too much truth for dasouth. this is a joke and has to stop. If Jesus were here he would of treated dasouth like he did the temple when he made that whip. I am appauled

Thanks
    Thanked 7,230 Times in 3,220 Posts

Now THAT is an intro.

Tell us about you a bit.
    STILL BLACK :: STILL REFORMED :: STILL AROUND
    (just not on HCR as much)
    http://blackcalvinist.com

Young Bol
    Thanks

I just love God bro. I am a brother who seeks after truth and I hate lies especially when it comes to essentials in the faith. I call out hypocrisy and dasouth is one of the main ones on my list. I want to be as loving as possible but sometimes people just need the rod of correction. Christ is my only hope for salvation and I look to him daily.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,170 Times in 2,272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by geraldbrady View Post
    I want to be as loving as possible but sometimes people just need the rod of correction.
    Why bring your rod of correction here? Have you used your rod of correction there?

Thread Information