Widgets Magazine

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Young Bol
    Thanks

Default Help W relationships (Prayer most Def)

Hey world 1st ladie and im back. God Knows that I need a lot of prayer i pray for myself and through this situation a lot and let it go. Well I gues you would want to know the problem. Well Im 23 years old now and im still a virgin trying to wait patiently for what god wants to send me. I really been trying to date and see whats out there. I never really start talking to guys to recently because i have been hurt in the passed and wasnt in realationships but any how this guy that wants to talk to me i dont really want to talk to him when i 1st meet him it was at my job and he told me you know god my friend and this and that ..... to make a long story short he plays drum at his church and he talk about god or whatever but its not as strong as i want it to be. he have two kids which are twins and i always told myself i dont want to get in a realationship like that after dateing him for 5 mths i invited him to my house that another mistake and he kissed my neck etc etc and i just feel like what is this. its crazy how you say one thing and do another at 23 years old i feel that it no men out there that will wait for sex till marriage and after tell him you know i dont wanna a kiss and all that he still made that happen also. its just crazy i know living the chritian life isnt easy but im tired of being the lonly chick in the bunch i dont want sex or nothing just some one to hug and say to how has your day been to massgae my shoulders when there uptight thats all..............

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1stladie04 For This Useful Post:

Church Boy (12-01-2009), illuminaticx (12-02-2009), JARZJR (12-01-2009)

Thread Information