Widgets Magazine
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,776 Times in 1,585 Posts

Default Need the intercession of my Brothas.....

and sistas......

Please pray for my family as we are in a really hard times right now financially (who isn't right). I just lost my Lawyer who was representing me in my case to finalize having custody of my two beautiful kids. I couldn't keep paying the dude since I got laid off twice in 4 months and still can't find no job and bills piling up, electric bout to get cut off, water bill due, behind on rent, fridge is empty etc......

I know God will provide but my flesh tends to get weak sometimes and can't help but be a nervous wreck and worry so please pray that I may be more strong and please pray that someway somehow God will bring me out of this mess, I feel more sorry for my kids that they have to go through this but everything works for the good of those who love God, and I know that to be true but I'm still learning to walk in greater faith so in the meantime I tightly grasp hold of His mercy and weep for the sake of my fam

Thanx in advance brothers and sisters

Roldan
    My NEW blog.....http://urbanreformed.com

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to PoLemiCs For This Useful Post:

BlackCalvinist (05-28-2009), CCordero (05-28-2009), CLER (05-28-2009), d.hyde (05-28-2009), eternal (06-05-2009), FollowerOfChrist1 (05-28-2009), fromdeathtolife (05-28-2009), Hvnbnd (05-28-2009), icuucme (05-28-2009), JARZJR (05-28-2009), maskilz (05-29-2009), MiZZes (05-29-2009), Quiet storm (05-28-2009), Rikki (05-28-2009), Rina_cz (05-29-2009), ROB (06-05-2009), savedbygracealone (05-28-2009), simply seth (05-28-2009), str8wisdom (05-28-2009), thankfull (05-28-2009), TrueConvert (05-28-2009)

Thanks

This is big fam!!! Thank you so much for telling your family about this. I will most def be praying for you, the family situation, job situation and finances. This won't be a one time prayer either. I will stay in prayer until you tell me other wise. Please keep us updated!!!

Man my heart is heavy for you and this situation!! Hit me up with your number if you want or need some prayer over the phone. I would love to do that!
    A dog barks when his master is attacked. I would be a coward if I saw that God's truth is attacked and yet would remain silent.
    ~John Calvin~

4. The Following User Says Thank You to str8wisdom For This Useful Post:

PoLemiCs (05-28-2009)

Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,806 Times in 1,486 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoLemiCs View Post
    and sistas......

Please pray for my family as we are in a really hard times right now financially (who isn't right). I just lost my Lawyer who was representing me in my case to finalize having custody of my two beautiful kids. I couldn't keep paying the dude since I got laid off twice in 4 months and still can't find no job and bills piling up, electric bout to get cut off, water bill due, behind on rent, fridge is empty etc......

I know God will provide but my flesh tends to get weak sometimes and can't help but be a nervous wreck and worry so please pray that I may be more strong and please pray that someway somehow God will bring me out of this mess, I feel more sorry for my kids that they have to go through this but everything works for the good of those who love God, and I know that to be true but I'm still learning to walk in greater faith so in the meantime I tightly grasp hold of His mercy and weep for the sake of my fam

Thanx in advance brothers and sisters

Roldan
    Ahhhh...that's rough! I feel bad for making you feel bad lately. You have enough to deal with to be worrying about what's going on here at the boards. Perhaps you might want to take a big break from the boards. Has your Church helped?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CCordero For This Useful Post:

PoLemiCs (05-28-2009)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 Times in 673 Posts

Praying now fam, I wish I had money to just send...
    Hvnbnd= Heavenbound

Galatians 2:20

http://MyWordsAreHvnbnd.Tumblr.com

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hvnbnd For This Useful Post:

PoLemiCs (05-28-2009)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,636 Times in 1,895 Posts

I got you lifted Roldan
    Lebron is a beast. Best in game imo. -CHRISTion

www.soundclick.com/ministerquietstorm

http://www.christlikeclothing.com/

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Quiet storm For This Useful Post:

PoLemiCs (05-28-2009)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,362 Times in 565 Posts

praying now!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to savedbygracealone For This Useful Post:

PoLemiCs (05-28-2009)

Thanks

Praying: Do you have a paypal?
    www.streamsofthought.com
    “We must love, live and defend the truth, not as those who are right, but as those who have been rescued”.--Joshua Harris

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrueConvert For This Useful Post:

BlackCalvinist (05-28-2009), CLER (05-28-2009), d.hyde (05-28-2009), PoLemiCs (05-28-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TrueConvert View Post
    peep your pm brother...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CCordero View Post
    Ahhhh...that's rough! I feel bad for making you feel bad lately. You have enough to deal with to be worrying about what's going on here at the boards. Perhaps you might want to take a big break from the boards. Has your Church helped?
    Its all good bro...we all have our moments, I'm sure I've made you feel bad too and apologize for that as God is continuing to humble me during my sanctification process. Actually the one thing that keeps my day going is, well God of course, but this message board. It is a blessing to continue to search the scriptures and learn more about yourself and others through discussion which keeps my mind busy on MORE HOLY things, feel me...

My Church is very very poor being that its still a small church plant of spanish speaking believers who are either immigrants and have very little or are just as broke as I am hence the reason why the Pastor's salary comes from a committee thats involved in missions called the MNA committee (Missions to North America). I've been seeking help with my denomination as well but theres so many hoops to jump through and it takes forever, thats one major complaint I have about the Church in general we have become so business minded and not outreach driven, I guess I'm just rambling now my fustrations,
    Racism might be diminishing little by little butI tell you what guys prejudicism is still alive and well. In the meantime I'm fighting for my Covenantal kids so that they can live with me instead of with their mother who has an abusive boyfriend who threatened to kill my children when they lived with her if he thought she was cheating on him and he is a crack addict but she claiming she not with him anymore but I know she is because the kids told me when they went for the summer but apparently the court doesn't allow the testimony of underage children in court here so I have no proof that she lying, put it this way I STEPPED OFF THE CROSS AND LOST MY WITNESS so he fled the state and moved to back NY where she eventually followed without even telling me or the state and pretty much I had no contact with my kids for about 4 months not knowing where they were and finally found them and took her to court and won temporary custody and have had them with me for a year now but now she trying to take them back and so enters the lawyer problem but thank God His Spirit kept my sanity in tact cuz my North Philly wanted to come out real quick AAHHHHHHH theres so much I want to say, maybe I should just go write an article on this and stir the bee hive in my denomination again...lol.....ok I'll shut up now

Your prayers are much appreciated
    Last edited by PoLemiCs; 05-28-2009 at 04:29 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PoLemiCs For This Useful Post:

d.hyde (05-28-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TrueConvert View Post
    Yes brother

Thanks

will be praying for you fam. PM me your Paypal, i'll try and see how much I can send.
    GETTING MARRIED MAY 28, 2010WOOHOO!!!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to CLER For This Useful Post:

PoLemiCs (05-28-2009)

HCR Veterano
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 Times in 511 Posts

Hermano, que el Señor te fortalezca, y te siga haciendo crecer y madurar en su presencia, solo puedo imaginar por lo que estas pasando, y se que no es sencillo.... espero que el Señor te de un trabajo... y mas que nada, que se haga Su Voluntad...

God bless you, bro!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to CHEMAelMC For This Useful Post:

PoLemiCs (05-28-2009)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,525 Times in 1,061 Posts

sorry to hear about all of this, praying!
    http://www.embroideryforum.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4051&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1  295409474

24. The Following User Says Thank You to FollowerOfChrist1 For This Useful Post:

PoLemiCs (05-28-2009)

Thanks

I will be praying for you brother

26. The Following User Says Thank You to albraggs For This Useful Post:

PoLemiCs (05-28-2009)

Thanks

I was reading my Bible and read this verse and prayed it for you.

Ephesians 3:14-21 -- For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, that according to the riches of His glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith - that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.
    Last edited by str8wisdom; 05-29-2009 at 06:59 AM.
    A dog barks when his master is attacked. I would be a coward if I saw that God's truth is attacked and yet would remain silent.
    ~John Calvin~

28. The Following User Says Thank You to str8wisdom For This Useful Post:

PoLemiCs (05-28-2009)

Thanks

Praying for you Roldan.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to fromdeathtolife For This Useful Post:

PoLemiCs (05-28-2009)

Thanks

There's a war going on right now for you bro, I got this lifted before the Lord as well!

32. The Following User Says Thank You to JustinR For This Useful Post:

PoLemiCs (05-28-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by str8wisdom View Post
    I was reading my Bible and read this verse and prayed it for you.

Ephesians 3;14-21 -- For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, that according to the riches of His glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith - that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.
    Great reminder!!!! DOPE

Thanks

Here's a reminder/encouragement from Paul who went through some stuff iwhen writing to the Philippians 2:11-12 as well:
    Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content. I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need. I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to JustinR For This Useful Post:

PoLemiCs (05-29-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustinR View Post
    Here's a reminder/encouragement from Paul who went through some stuff iwhen writing to the Philippians 2:11-12 as well:
    Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content. I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need. I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
    wow.....

Thread Information