Widgets Magazine

Thread: Hey! (Intro)

Thanks

Talking Hey! (Intro)

Hey fam, hope y'all doing good. Name's Douglas, I'm 18 and I'm from London, England. I'd share any nicks I have, but the list would fill several books (LOL). I'm a member at the Metropolitan Tabernacle here in London, but due to some family issues I've been attending church with them for the last few months.

I'm currently preparing to start my undergraduate degree in Journalism at Brunel University here in London. I write music, poetry, play basketball and also spend much of my time writing for my blog. Musically, my tastes from HHH, with dudes like Lecrae, Da T.R.U.T.H, anything by Cross Movement Records and anything from Lampmode through to Christian rock.

I'm looking forward to chopping it up with y'all and getting to know ya.

In Christ,

Doug.

Thanks

welcome fam, congrats on starting your degree in Journalism.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,776 Times in 1,585 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wired4Truth View Post
    Hey fam, hope y'all doing good. Name's Douglas, I'm 18 and I'm from London, England. I'd share any nicks I have, but the list would fill several books (LOL). I'm a member at the Metropolitan Tabernacle here in London, but due to some family issues I've been attending church with them for the last few months.

I'm currently preparing to start my undergraduate degree in Journalism at Brunel University here in London. I write music, poetry, play basketball and also spend much of my time writing for my blog. Musically, my tastes from HHH, with dudes like Lecrae, Da T.R.U.T.H, anything by Cross Movement Records and anything from Lampmode through to Christian rock.

I'm looking forward to chopping it up with y'all and getting to know ya.

In Christ,

Doug.
    welcome brotha
    My NEW blog.....http://urbanreformed.com

Thanks
    Thanked 3,285 Times in 1,513 Posts

hello brotha from across the big pond.
    greetings to you and Grace, Mercy and Peace from God our father and Christ Jesus our Lord.

-------
    * A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion. ~Prov 18:2
    "Never let us be guilty of sacrificing any portion of truth on the altar of peace." ~ J.C. Ryle

Thread Information