Widgets Magazine
    Thanks

Default Let me formally introduce myself

Hey wasup HCR I joined some days ago but I havn't formally introduced myself to anyone... My name is Justin Rivaldo and I am originally from Rochester, New York who now resides in Queens, New York doing a summer internship with N.Y.S.U.M. (New York School of Urban Ministry) and plan on moving here eventually. I'm 21 and I attend a Bible School upstate near Rochester and I finish up my last semester this fall! I am not married but I aspire to be someday and I love music, learning, singing, reading, preaching, chillen, etc. Basically said, I like to have fun in the Lord but get serious when I have to

I have been reading a lot of posts, more than I have actually posted of course and I have learned SO much in such a short time, or I have gathered much clarity on already pending topics brewing in my dome and for that I thank you guys! I am looking forward to the many internet relationships and those whom I have already met plus the one dude who I personally know lol. Thank you for providing this forum, it helps a broke dude like myself learn a little more when he can't get books! lol

As a prayer request I would ask for prayer in the area of stability and finance because things are all over the place back at home and where I'm at but I know God is in control! I thank God for you guys! I'm out!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JustinR For This Useful Post:

str8wisdom (05-22-2009)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,963 Times in 1,788 Posts

Welcome brother.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,525 Times in 1,061 Posts

Welcome .
    http://www.embroideryforum.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4051&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1  295409474

Thanks
    Thanked 3,285 Times in 1,513 Posts

Bienvenidos

When you get back to Roc City .. hollerate.
    -------
    * A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion. ~Prov 18:2
    "Never let us be guilty of sacrificing any portion of truth on the altar of peace." ~ J.C. Ryle

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by simply seth View Post
    Bienvenidos

When you get back to Roc City .. hollerate.
    Oh yes definitely bro I come back Mid august for like a week but then I go back to school for RA training . Me you and hopefully Deadman can get up!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustinR View Post
    Thank you for providing this forum, it helps a broke dude like myself learn a little more when he can't get books! lol
    Dude...I can show you all kinds of ways to get free books. What topic do you want to dig into? Whether it's Apologetics (you said you're into that), Man and Salvation, Eschatology, you name it...it's on the web. All you need is a computer, a flash drive and patience.

Welcome to the Board
    Jesus asked them: "Who do you say I am?" They said: "You are the eschatological manifestation of the ground of our being, the ontological foundation of our selfhood revealed." Jesus replied: "Huh?"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BondServant View Post
    Dude...I can show you all kinds of ways to get free books. What topic do you want to dig into? Whether it's Apologetics (you said you're into that), Man and Salvation, Eschatology, you name it...it's on the web. All you need is a computer, a flash drive and patience.

Welcome to the Board
    Oh boy oh boy where do I start? As you said I do want to get deeper on Apologetics... but also Eternal Security (salvation), Grace, Covenant Theology (very new to me), and something on mans responsibility meshed with God's sovereignty? So yea bro I appreciate the kindness and would LOVE to be directed to some books! The articles are cool and help me but if there's free books that would be perfect! Thank you!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustinR View Post
    Oh boy oh boy where do I start? As you said I do want to get deeper on Apologetics... but also Eternal Security (salvation), Grace, Covenant Theology (very new to me), and something on mans responsibility meshed with God's sovereignty? So yea bro I appreciate the kindness and would LOVE to be directed to some books! The articles are cool and help me but if there's free books that would be perfect! Thank you!
    This should do for now

http://ntslibrary.com/Christian-PDF-Books.htm

You can search all the subjects you want. Vincent Cheung is a dope apologist in my opinion. You can visit his website and get a ton of stuff for free. http://www.vincentcheung.com/

Just so you know...for the whole meshing of man's responsibility and YHWH's sovereignty...I'm a determinist. So the things I recommend are going to be from that understanding. Most on here don't go as far as I go with YHWH's sovereignty....so I'm just forewarning you.
    Last edited by BondServant; 05-22-2009 at 03:49 PM.
    Jesus asked them: "Who do you say I am?" They said: "You are the eschatological manifestation of the ground of our being, the ontological foundation of our selfhood revealed." Jesus replied: "Huh?"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BondServant View Post
    This should do for now

http://ntslibrary.com/Christian-PDF-Books.htm

You can search all the subjects you want. Vincent Cheung is a dope apologist in my opinion. You can visit his website and get a ton of stuff for free. http://www.vincentcheung.com/

Just so you know...for the whole meshing of man's responsibility and YHWH's sovereignty...I'm a determinist. So the things I recommend are going to be from that understanding. Most on here don't go as far as I go with YHWH's sovereignty....so I'm just forewarning you.
    Thanks bro I'm going to definitely bookmark those pages!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,115 Times in 3,434 Posts

welcome to the boards bro! Great to have you around

Thanks

welcome fam

Thanks

Welcome to the family.
    I'm a hit cha with the right cross like I'm blacking ya eye- PRO

Thread Information