Widgets Magazine
    Young Bol
    Thanks

Default Hello, it's nice to meet all of you!

Nickname: Harang or Toni
    Hobbies: Singing, Dancing, Poetry/Lyrical Writing, Story Writing, Language Learning, Shopping, Hanging Out With Friends & Family
    Anything Else: I really want to become a singer so I'm working hard on my voice right now.
    Favorite gospel artists: Deitrick Haddon, Ziklag Boyz, Cross Movement, Stacie Oricco, CeCe Winans
    Favorite non-gospel artists: Dong Bang Shin Ki, Rain, Boa

Hello, I go by the nickname Harang, but you can call me Toni as well. My interests are above as you can see, and I am very interested in learning new languages, preferably: Korean, Japanese, and ASL. I am currently practising all three. My biggest dream is to become a singer, I have been working on my voice myself for years, and I am pretty good now. I could be much better though, but that only comes with more practice. I would love to lift up the lord's name in my songs, but give them a non-gospel pop rhythm. I want christians, and non-christian teens to be able to enjoy my music, but all receive the same message. I want my music to touch lives, and heal souls.

I posted my non-gospel favorites because they are a big part of my life, and they are christian in religion just not in the music they sing. Dong Bang Shin Ki are my most favorite, I love their music because they have beautiful voices, they dance well, and they are really sweet and sincere. They inspire me so much, and are part of the reason why I want to incorporate korean and japanese in my song lyrics.

II hope I can post clips of me singing a few songs just so everyone can give me pointers on what I need to work on, and things. I can't wait to meet a lot of new people here, and I hope that I contribute good things to this wonderful forum as well. I hope to chat with all of you soon!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,230 Times in 3,220 Posts

Well, that's the LONGEST intro to the board I've seen in a bit That's COOL.

Welcome and we look forward to hearing and seeing you on YouTube as well as interacting with you here. Hope the conversations bring about some good things in you.
    STILL BLACK :: STILL REFORMED :: STILL AROUND
    (just not on HCR as much)
    http://blackcalvinist.com

Young Bol
    Thanks

Thank you very much for the warm welcome, I look forward to interacting, and conversating well with all of you. ^__^

Thanks
    Thanked 1,525 Times in 1,061 Posts

WELCOME
    http://www.embroideryforum.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4051&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1  295409474

Thanks
    Thanked 1,541 Times in 805 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rainhero View Post
    Thank you very much for the warm welcome, I look forward to interacting, and conversating well with all of you. ^__^
    What's up! We already met haha glad to help even though I didn't know
    Is this real life?

Young Bol
    Thanks

LOL, yes we have, and thanks lots for your help. Thans for all of the warm welcomes also. ^^

Thanks

welcome, rainhero...thanks for the introduction! I'm glad you're here!

Young Bol
    Thanks

Thank you mgz, I really appreciate that. ^_^

Thanks
    Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,645 Posts

Hey, there! Glad to have you here on HCR. I look forward to hearing you sing. I've got a couple or so videos up on YouTube as well.

www.myspace.com/ByHisGraceMinistries
    "He who hates, disguises it with his lips, and lays up deceit within himself; When he speaks kindly, do not believ him, for there are seven abominations in his heart." Proverbs 26

Thread Information