Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello...

HCR Familia
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ethics View Post
    Man we aint the only Shad fans I was surprised a couple months ago some next dude made a thread about Promise(another Canadian christian rapper) and cats were also talking about Shad on there aswell. Geologic is Bahai too!?!? Might go against OUR beliefs ya mean? Ya heard of THeory Hazit before another ill rapper from the northwest who is pretty close with Common Market and Blue Scholars, they do quite a couple shows together.. Hes an ill 'rapper whos christian'.
    Nice to see that other cats are up on Shad here then, yeah Promise is ill, still need to cop that new album.

As far as the go against your beliefs comment, I guess that didn't really come out right lol. I meant that listening to an artist of a different faith might go against your personal beliefs, not that I'm Bahai lol.

Do I know Theory Hazit??!! Of course man!! If you notice I put Scribbling Idiots in my favourites list but yeah, he did a bunch of shows in the Northwest with CM and BS but he didn't come to the show in Vancouver which was too bad.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSermonz View Post
    Definitely has a dope style - reminds me of Mr. J a little bit with his voice. Seems like he's had a lot of exposure to the church from the lyrics - talks a lot against us. I read that he is Bahai. His beard is dope. I hope he gets saved and changes up his lyrics.
    Uhuh. Beard IS dope!

Quote Originally Posted by vancitykat View Post
    Nice to see that other cats are up on Shad here then, yeah Promise is ill, still need to cop that new album.

As far as the go against your beliefs comment, I guess that didn't really come out right lol. I meant that listening to an artist of a different faith might go against your personal beliefs, not that I'm Bahai lol.

Do I know Theory Hazit??!! Of course man!! If you notice I put Scribbling Idiots in my favourites list but yeah, he did a bunch of shows in the Northwest with CM and BS but he didn't come to the show in Vancouver which was too bad.
    Yo guess what man? I just hit up dasouth today one of the biggest christian hip hop sites on the net, and on the front page, they got a small article on Shad and a vid of a freestyle that I have never seen. Its good to see even though Shad has never marketed himself as a christian rapper that people able to recognize his faith and that he welcomed. Liya another artist under Promise is also featured on Dasouth's front page too! Man I really wanna see the Canadian christian hip hop scene especially gospel rap.
    http://dasouth.com/news/24-news/1062...aight-dopeness

EDIT: Apparantly Promise proposed to Liya the other day at her single release party, course she said yess!!
    Last edited by Ethics; 04-07-2009 at 05:56 PM.
    Graphic Designer. Portfolio: http://bit.ly/AJAPORTFOLIO

HCR Familia
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ethics View Post
    Uhuh. Beard IS dope!

Yo guess what man? I just hit up dasouth today one of the biggest christian hip hop sites on the net, and on the front page, they got a small article on Shad and a vid of a freestyle that I have never seen. Its good to see even though Shad has never marketed himself as a christian rapper that people able to recognize his faith and that he welcomed. Liya another artist under Promise is also featured on Dasouth's front page too! Man I really wanna see the Canadian christian hip hop scene especially gospel rap.
    http://dasouth.com/news/24-news/1062...aight-dopeness

EDIT: Apparantly Promise proposed to Liya the other day at her single release party, course she said yess!!

Yeah that Shad vid has been floating around for a minute, it's a crazy display of lyricism but it's not a freestyle.

I've never heard of Liya but that's cool they're engaged.

Thread Information