Widgets Magazine
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    166
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 225 Times in 129 Posts

    Arrow RoderickE Introdiction

    What's up.
    My name is Roderick. I live in Indy with my lovely wife & daughter. I have been a Christian since 1984. I was an independent fundamental baptist for the first 10 years of my Christian life. Then I transitioned (I call it growing) into Reformed Baptist for about 6 years. But unfortunately by misunderstanding what Sola Scriptura actually means, I was duped into a heresy called "hyperpreterism". I remained in this heretical movement for about 15 years until about 2007 when upon more study of Christian history, I began to understand that both by the Bible & by what 2000 years of Christian believed, hyperpreterism was a very, very wrong error. I however thank God for bringing me through it as I am now better equipped & no longer will I follow along with a person or group that calls into question, God sovereign will & ability to guide His Church in the most basic beliefs.

    I look forward to interacting with everyone here.

  2. #2
    HCR Veterano king neb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Lakeland, FL
    Posts
    2,392
    Thanks
    444
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 656 Posts

    Default

    Now allow me to introduce Roderick. I have loosely known Rod for around 5 years. My first introduction to him was reading articles where he and my friend Sam would go back and forth on the issue of the validity of elders today.

    Rod was against it. Sam (nor I) was not. Rod would call Sam - who was pastoring a church at the time - things like mini-pope, and would portray guys like me, who attended church, as a bunch a dumb sheep who apparently were too lazy to read the bible for themselves, and thus had to hire an "expert" to do it for us. On and on and on.

    This fuss between them eventually settled down a bit, and we actually began dialoguing with him on other issues, finding some commonality in regards to the sovereignty of God, importance of doctrine, etc. We even collaborated on a few podcasts.

    However, all during this time, i had reservations about Rod. Mainly because of his obsession with a "liberal" preterist named Virgil Vaduva - owner of planetpreterist. His obsession went beyond a mere tit for tat on a forum every now and then. Rod made it a goal to squash Virgil wherever he went. And Rod went around trying to recruit people for his campaign.

    Don't get me wrong, i had (and still do) some major problems with Virgil's theology. He's an arminian. He toys around with emergent theology. He downplays systematics, and so on. In fact, i spoke at Virgil's conference last year, and did a presentation on the importance of doctrine, to combat some of the thinking i knew existed there. Some of you may have remembered me posting that here. But i could not join Rod's hate campaign against the guy. EVERYTHING revolved around Virgil. Every conversation had to be about him. Every email...on and on it went. Never mind that Sam and I made it extremely clear where we stood on the issues...Roderick wanted us to take it a step further. He insisted that we could not be friends with Virgil. We needed to join Rod in mocking him, calling him names, etc. And when we didn't, thinking that was all childish, Rod went around blasting us, calling us compromisers, making up ridiculous lies that Sam would not cut Virgil off because of book sales, on and on it went. Again, all because we would not join his hate campaign.

    Do you guys know Andrew Bain? Very active Hyper-calvinist on the net who goes around blasting everybody you know, urging folks to seperate from the Pipers, the Calvins, etc? Well, Rod is the same way with certain people. Everything revolves around these certain individuals that he has his sights on.

    I got so tired of it, that i cut Rod off. Told him to leave me alone.

    Weeks went by, and then he called in on our podcast. I was a little suprised, not thrilled about it, but overall, his contribution for that show was decent and thought, "ok, maybe we can work this out."

    But soon after, once again, Rod pushed his agenda on Sam and I. Rod wanted to use our ministry to attack Virgil. Our online ministry was his last hope. And when we put our foot down for the last time, he bailed from preterism just a few weeks later. He bailed because no one would give this control-freak any voice.

    Now, he has his sights on a new enemy and, you guessed it, it is me. He teamed up with Dee Dee, the anti-hyper-pret expert, and runs a blog where he literally, no joke, monitors my preterist ning community 24/7. How do i know this? Member after member that has joined our site and has left contact information on their profile page has been contacted and threatened. Two guys were contacted literally within minutes of joining my site.

    When one of our members posted a video clip of his wife being interviewed on a local channel down in Tampa for her fictional book, Rod tracked everyone down involved, contacted them, and even emailed his wife multiple times warning her of her "preterist" husband. Telling her that her husband was a dangerous man.

    He has also tracked down pastors of churches that my network members attend and confronted them as well. He also tracked down the president of Whitefield Seminary, where Sam has been for years and is great friends with the president, Dr. Talbot, to threaten them about having a full pret on board. Dr. Talbot doesn't have kind words to say about rod.

    He is on a mission to destroy me, by doing and saying whatever he has to to "warn" people about me. Lies, slander, you name it.

    He did it as a full-preterist and he is doing it now, only the main focus is on guys like me and Sam instead of Virgil.

    He follows us around. He spewed his hatred on Gary Demar's website, even attacking Demar, and Gary banned him. He tried his crap on Covenant Radio's site, and they banned him as well. He created a site where he was going to track down non-fullprets who were "friendly" with full preterists and list their names, churches, organizations, contact numbers, etc. Yes, that's right. He is trying his best to actually track down contact information to harass parents, pastors, spouses, and so on about any friendships they may have with a full preterist.

    It has gotten so bad, that out of concern for the people on my network, even those who are not preterists, i have made it a policy to not mention this guy by name, or quote him, or say anything that relates to him. Any post that mentions him gets canned immediately.

    He is a menace. He is a liar. And of course, he's going to tell you that i censor him because i don't want my cult followers hearing the testimony of one who has been freed from the cult.

    He'll probably say the same thing here. He'll say something to the effect that the reason i'm responding to this thread is because i'm afraid of his criticisms of full preterism and don't want him here.

    Um...nope. The reason i am sharing all this has nothing to do with "doctrine" anymore. This guy is borderline insane. And i'm not saying that just because he left preterism. I was saying that WHEN HE WAS ONE.

    Why is he here? I'll tell you why. I recently (yesterday) posted a personalized video to the HCR crowd in the apologetics section. Roderick, who monitors my network where this video was posted as well, watched it and traced it to here.

    That is the ONLY reason he is here. He has no interest in hiphop, i know him. And I seriously doubt he knows anyone here. He is putting on a show.

    He is here because i am here. And he's going to say just about anything, including the lies and slander that he has posted on his blog, to try to drive a wedge between me and folks here.

    I'm willing to bet he has already contacted admins here about me.
    Kerry, Mike, Tony, Milton, maybe you can prove me wrong? if so, i'd be surprised.

    I respectfully ask that folks here pay this guy no mind. He does not need to be encouraged. I believe he fits the bill perfectly of those Paul warned about who go around spreading lies and slander, stirring up trouble everywhere he goes. He has been doing this for as long as i have known him.

    I didn't like it when he was a full pret, and i don't like it now. And neither did the non-fullpret guys at covenant radio nor the guys at AmericanVision.

    He's not here because he genuinely wants to get to know you guys, as i have for years now. (here and at HipHopZone) He is here because i am and wishes to spread his slanderous hate campaign against me and have you join him.

    Again, i ask folks here not to encourage him. Preterism or not - all that aside - this guy is bad news.
    Last edited by king neb; 01-12-2009 at 11:08 AM.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to king neb For This Useful Post:

    savedbygracealone (01-15-2009)

  4. #3
    HCR Veterano savedbygracealone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,307
    Thanks
    2,138
    Thanked 1,362 Times in 565 Posts

    Default

    wow that was pretty crazy lol

  5. #4
    HCR Veterano mgz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,306
    Thanks
    1,043
    Thanked 948 Times in 593 Posts

    Default

    uh...

  6. #5
    HCR Ole' Head The_Expositor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    8,319
    Thanks
    2,413
    Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,645 Posts

    Default

    Wow.

    Roderick has not contacted me at all.

    I definitely know Andrew C Bain. Before I embraced Reformed soteriology, I was teaching online via email on a yahoo group. He came in, started spitting all kinds of hyper-Calvinistic stuff and was one of the reasons I resisted Calvinism for quite a while. He's a real cancer.

    If Roderick is anything like that guy, his stay will be short-lived here. We won't allow for any kinds of disruptions.
    "He who hates, disguises it with his lips, and lays up deceit within himself; When he speaks kindly, do not believ him, for there are seven abominations in his heart." Proverbs 26

  7. #6
    HCR Ole' Head PoLemiCs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Winter Haven, FL
    Posts
    6,520
    Thanks
    6,597
    Thanked 2,776 Times in 1,585 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Expositor View Post
    Wow.

    Roderick has not contacted me at all.

    I definitely know Andrew C Bain. Before I embraced Reformed soteriology, I was teaching online via email on a yahoo group. He came in, started spitting all kinds of hyper-Calvinistic stuff and was one of the reasons I resisted Calvinism for quite a while. He's a real cancer.

    If Roderick is anything like that guy, his stay will be short-lived here. We won't allow for any kinds of disruptions.
    Well he's not and its absurd to think that, he would defend his position like anyone else here in these boards, no different. And if he has alot of warnings about HP, obviously its because he was one for 15yrs......let the wounded sheep tell us where he got his wounds, and we all know who love to eat sheep the most, WOLVES ( ha I just made that up lol)

    ps..When I say wounded I don't mean bitter or feeling hurt or something like that but what I mean by wounded I mean being decieved and impacted by heterodoxy.
    Last edited by PoLemiCs; 04-04-2009 at 10:56 PM.
    My NEW blog.....http://urbanreformed.com

  8. #7
    HCR Ole' Head PoLemiCs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Winter Haven, FL
    Posts
    6,520
    Thanks
    6,597
    Thanked 2,776 Times in 1,585 Posts

    Default

    post edited with a ps....
    My NEW blog.....http://urbanreformed.com

  9. #8
    HCR Veterano king neb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Lakeland, FL
    Posts
    2,392
    Thanks
    444
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 656 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoLemiCs View Post
    Well he's not and its absurd to think that, he would defend his position like anyone else here in these boards, no different. And if he has alot of warnings about HP, obviously its because he was one for 15yrs......let the wounded sheep tell us where he got his wounds, and we all know who love to eat sheep the most, WOLVES ( ha I just made that up lol)

    ps..When I say wounded I don't mean bitter or feeling hurt or something like that but what I mean by wounded I mean being decieved and impacted by heterodoxy.
    I want folks to know that Rick just met Roderick. I've witnessed Roderick's actions for 6 years now. There are MULTIPLE WITNESSES, both preterist and non over these six years.

    Rick doesn't know anything about this...

    oh, and look at that....i'm a wolf. How gracious....

  10. #9
    HCR Ole' Head BlackCalvinist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In Front of My Bible and My Computer....
    Posts
    13,799
    Thanks
    7,733
    Thanked 7,230 Times in 3,220 Posts

    Default

    The nature of a tree eventually makes itself known by the kind of fruit it bears.

    For now, the brother is on the side of truth from his posts.

    Neb, can you keep away from the personal attacks ? In all honesty, you *do* have a pattern of reverting to them whenever you are challenged beyond the norm. You've done it with me over in one old thread, you've done it repeatedly with Roldan. While I did lurk on your site and notice what you guys had to say about Roderick (and yes, he did PM me when he first got here), aside from seeing him post extensive refutations of your stuff, I haven't seen otherwise from him as you claim.

    I have friends at Greenville that I can call up and ask them to do some asking on some of the other things you've been saying.

    In time, we'll all know.

    In the meantime, welcome, Roderick. And thanks for your contribution in the eschatology section.
    STILL BLACK :: STILL REFORMED :: STILL AROUND
    (just not on HCR as much)
    http://blackcalvinist.com

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to BlackCalvinist For This Useful Post:

    PoLemiCs (05-04-2009)

  12. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    166
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 225 Times in 129 Posts

    Thumbs up Thanks and More

    Quote Originally Posted by G.R.A.C.E. Preecha View Post
    The nature of a tree eventually makes itself known by the kind of fruit it bears.
    Amen & I try to live by the biblical principle of let your yes be yes & no be no -- so if there is ANY question you want to ask me, even a personal question -- feel free.

    Quote Originally Posted by G.R.A.C.E. Preecha View Post
    For now, the brother is on the side of truth from his posts.
    What is strange is Neb says I'm just here to attack him & then in the next breath he says I'm afraid to confront him -- it is a contradiction. I think Jason & his fellow hyperpreterists are confused what a "personal attack" is compared to a "positional attack". A personal attack is when you start calling someone a "nutjob", "fool" (see Mt 5:22 on that one), & other things. A positional attack (which is biblical) is when you address the position of the person & the effects of the position on the person & others. YES, I fully admit that like Athanasius who "hounded" the Arians (see link) I am making it my "ministry" to "contend for the faith" against the lie of hyperpreterism. As a Reformed/Calvinistic Christian, I LIVE OUT my belief that all things happen for a reason -- even my stint within hyperpreterism. It has given me a unique opportunity to refute it. Jason doesn't like that & considers it "mean" & "hateful". I don't hate Jason & the hyperpreterists -- I pity them & weep for them to come out of that bondage.

    I have nothing to be ashamed of when it comes to how I continually try to expose the destructive teachings & effects of hyperpreterism. If someone sees me getting petty or personal, please call me on it. It is your Christian duty. But when I address the overarching beliefs, when I warn people (mark/note/name -- Rom 16:17) of hyperpreterism AND who advocates it -- THAT is not a "personal attack". Even if I address the character of hyperpreterists in how it relates to their doctrines -- THAT is still not a "personal attack" -- it is the conclusion or the modus operandi of the hyperpreterism.

    Quote Originally Posted by G.R.A.C.E. Preecha View Post
    Neb, can you keep away from the personal attacks ? In all honesty, you *do* have a pattern of reverting to them whenever you are challenged beyond the norm. You've done it with me over in one old thread, you've done it repeatedly with Roldan. While I did lurk on your site and notice what you guys had to say about Roderick (and yes, he did PM me when he first got here), aside from seeing him post extensive refutations of your stuff, I haven't seen otherwise from him as you claim.
    I've not been here long enough to know what Neb has done with others here except for how he treats Roldan, Seal, & some others -- however, as you lurked on his site you would have seen the same name calling he does here -- calling people every name he can & even claiming I need to be medicated. He even defended his buddy for implying another man's wife was the "re-fulfillment" of the whore of babylon (re-fulfillment because to hyperpreterists that too has already happened).

    I would like to resume my exegetical postings on hyperpreterism if you would help to re-open that thread. It was closed because of others.

    Quote Originally Posted by G.R.A.C.E. Preecha View Post
    I have friends at Greenville that I can call up and ask them to do some asking on some of the other things you've been saying.
    Again, what Jason said I more or less do not deny except his sinister portrayal of it. Of course I kept asking DeMar why he will not call hyperpreterism a heresy & why he speaks at their conferences (without hinting they are in error) & why he posts his articles on their sites (as if to validate them). DeMar didn't like that, but I didn't start calling him a "clown" or "kook" or anything like Jason constantly does to abuse people.

    As for WTS, I sent an email inquiring about its position on hyperpreterism since Sam Frost (Neb's mentor) claimed WTS was allowing him to help design some of it programs. I thought it wrong for a supposed Christian seminary to be having a hyperpreterist designing its material. Could you imagine if they had a Mormon or JW doing that? I'd want my money back. Though I never mentioned Frost at all in the email, Dr. Talbot sent my personal email to Frost & Frost posted a long tirade on his website, making it look like it was approved by WTS. Since that time, Talbot has issued an official stance on hyperpreterism...& guess where he posted it??? On a website I co-admin (see here), you'll even notice Talbot said he didn't authorize Frost to post the email. Hmmm. And just recently, Talbot posted a friendly/supportive comment to an article I wrote about hyperpreterism's position on profanity (see here) -- So much for Talbot not being able to stand me. See, this is a pattern with Jason. Just as people should have seen when I first got here -- how Jason tried to unload every piece of what he thinks is dirty laundry so that people will be so repulsed before I say a word. Again, he MUST silence any opposition to his position, because under the bright light of biblical examination, hyperpreterism FAILS. By all means, contact whomever you think necessary but please give me the opportunity to interact with whatever they may say since this sort of thing by Jason & the hyperpreterists has been going around for some time now. One time, they even accused me of being some guy in NY who went to prison (see here). Funny since I live in Indiana, never lived in NY -- see the extensive documentation proving it wasn't me. These hyperpreterists MUST shut up all opposition at all cost.

    Quote Originally Posted by G.R.A.C.E. Preecha View Post
    In time, we'll all know.

    In the meantime, welcome, Roderick. And thanks for your contribution in the eschatology section.
    Amen, time is the great revealer -- as the Bible says, so as a man thinks in his heart is he. Thanks for the warm welcome & the opportunity to reply to some of this.

    P.S. I met Roldan on the puritanboard BEFORE just last week -- yet ANOTHER thing Jason has no idea what he is talking about.

    --Roderick

  13. #11
    HCR Veterano king neb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Lakeland, FL
    Posts
    2,392
    Thanks
    444
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 656 Posts

    Default

    " In all honesty, you *do* have a pattern of reverting to them whenever you are challenged beyond the norm."

    Challenged beyond the norm or challenged with name calling such as wolf, cancer, skeptic, and so on?

    Get your story straight Kerry.

  14. #12
    HCR Veterano king neb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Lakeland, FL
    Posts
    2,392
    Thanks
    444
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 656 Posts

    Default

    Anyone can go to Rod's blog and read the hate.

    Comparing us to child molestors? Making fun of my unemployment? yeah, nothing personal there.

    Kerry, you call making fun of my unemployment and going around starting up rumors about youtube accounts that i never created preterist critique?

    You call defining preterism in such a way that i would not even accept, and then brushing that off as "preterism in general" a critique of MY view?

    pathetic.

    If you can read all that and still think that is ok...you have serious problems. In fact, i would like to think you're better than that and simply haven't read it all....yet you get involved.

    go figure.

    ANd there is that stupid excuse again..." It has given me a unique opportunity to refute it. Jason doesn't like that & considers it "mean" & "hateful"."

    Really Rod...then what is three conferences of debate and giving non-prets the platform about? what is this? http://preterism.ning.com/profiles/b...-sam-on-wright

    What is a non-preterist doing on my site writing a critique?

    i'll tell you why. James, unlike you, is a grown up. James, unlike you, doesn't resort to fallacious arguments, linking preterism with unemployment and cussing. James, unlike you, doesn't repeat the same ole' tired mantras of so and so's mentor this and mentor that. James, unlike you, doesn't compare us with child molestors. James, unlike you, doesn't contact spouses to drive a wedge between them.

    You're a joke.

    Ps. i read the puritan board thread. Jaz referenced it here. Your omniscience fails again Roderick.
    Last edited by TrueConvert; 04-08-2009 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Neb has been asked not to refer to Roderick by the name "Goderick," as it is deemed a personal attack without merit.

  15. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    166
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 225 Times in 129 Posts

    Cool Your smack back & forth

    Quote Originally Posted by king neb View Post
    ...&....& more....& more....
    All this back & forth is pointless & I'm sure no one cares. Jason will just keep coming with whatever he thinks will make people go, "oh my g-d, oh my g-d Dougy Fresh yer on" & he will keep up the CONTEXTLESS accusations/situations. While I've tried here to do nothing but address the position of hyperpreterism. Could I bring up a bunch of smack about Jason & his crew? You betcha...& I have elsewhere when necessary -- but here I am trying to do what everyone asks & just bring the scripts & the overarching premise & conclusions of hyperpreterism. So, I'll let Jason continue his rants & his PR-paints & I'll keep contending for the faith once & for all delivered to the saints. Amen?

  16. #14
    HCR Veterano king neb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Lakeland, FL
    Posts
    2,392
    Thanks
    444
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 656 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RoderickE View Post
    Could I bring up a bunch of smack about Jason & his crew? You betcha...& I have elsewhere when necessary
    I want folks to notice the double standard here again.

    Once again i referred to rod as goderick to see what kind of response from the admins i get. I get edited and another pm warning:

    "I think it's offensive and pretty much articulates a personal attack to call him out of his name intentionally. "

    YET, Rod can say false things like, "It has given me a unique opportunity to refute it. Jason doesn't like that & considers it "mean" & "hateful".

    False - i consider things like

    1. Idiocy
    2. Blatantly denying Scriptural Truth
    3. Like smoking heresy-weed
    4. Not at home (clueless)

    mean and hateful.

    and

    He even defended his buddy for implying another man's wife was the "re-fulfillment" of the whore of babylon (re-fulfillment because to hyperpreterists that too has already happened).

    False - explained this already.

    and

    P.S. I met Roldan on the puritanboard BEFORE just last week -- yet ANOTHER thing Jason has no idea what he is talking about.

    False - i knew about this.

    and

    Of course I kept asking DeMar why he will not call hyperpreterism a heresy & why he speaks at their conferences (without hinting they are in error) & why he posts his articles on their sites (as if to validate them). DeMar didn't like that, but I didn't start calling him a "clown" or "kook" or anything like Jason constantly does to abuse people.

    False - Here Roderick lies about Demar's dependence on us for book sales.

    Nope, none of this is "personal attack." "personal attack" is redefined when the guilty is orthodox and "defending the faith."
    Last edited by king neb; 04-08-2009 at 12:59 PM.

  17. #15
    HCR Ole' Head d.hyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Pole Side Oakland!
    Posts
    6,549
    Thanks
    5,279
    Thanked 4,170 Times in 2,272 Posts

    Default

    Welcome to the board

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to d.hyde For This Useful Post:

    RoderickE (04-08-2009)

  19. #16
    HCR Veterano TrueConvert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Hidden in Christ........Justified, Chea!
    Posts
    1,955
    Thanks
    327
    Thanked 410 Times in 207 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by king neb View Post
    Once again i referred to rod as goderick to see what kind of response from the admins i get
    So you did that intentionally?
    www.streamsofthought.com
    “We must love, live and defend the truth, not as those who are right, but as those who have been rescued”.--Joshua Harris

  20. #17
    HCR Veterano king neb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Lakeland, FL
    Posts
    2,392
    Thanks
    444
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 656 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueConvert View Post
    So you did that intentionally?
    Why are you asking me this? I have already stated why i did this.

    Now, are you going to quiz Rod or does he get a free pass?

  21. #18
    HCR Veterano Da'Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    3,969
    Thanks
    1,277
    Thanked 1,541 Times in 805 Posts

    Default

    I have one question.......mods, when yal see this crap starting in the past like 10 threads, do yal just lock the dogs in the garage for a little and then step in or what? Obviously we all know what's going to happen so.........????




    Anyways, welcome bro.
    Is this real life?

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Da'Legend For This Useful Post:

    RoderickE (04-09-2009)

  23. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    166
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 225 Times in 129 Posts

    Default Thanks for the welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by Da'Legend View Post
    I have one question.......mods, when yal see this crap starting in the past like 10 threads, do yal just lock the dogs in the garage for a little and then step in or what? Obviously we all know what's going to happen so.........????

    Anyways, welcome bro.
    Thanks for the welcome Da'Legend!

  24. #20
    HCR Ole' Head BlackCalvinist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In Front of My Bible and My Computer....
    Posts
    13,799
    Thanks
    7,733
    Thanked 7,230 Times in 3,220 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by king neb View Post
    " In all honesty, you *do* have a pattern of reverting to them whenever you are challenged beyond the norm."

    Challenged beyond the norm or challenged with name calling such as wolf, cancer, skeptic, and so on?

    Get your story straight Kerry.
    Physician, heal thyself.

    Seriously. I'm reading Dr. Talbot's post over on Rod's blog and it's completely opposite as you've presented him here.

    You are both a liar and a slanderer, Neb.
    STILL BLACK :: STILL REFORMED :: STILL AROUND
    (just not on HCR as much)
    http://blackcalvinist.com

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •