Widgets Magazine
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Young Bol
    Thanks

Unfortunately I see a lot of Muslims comparing their wicked religion to African-Americans. It's a shame because I see a lot of Blacks drug in to Islam. Combine that with the feminization of Caucasians among other things, and it's clear the rise of the beast is near

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ServantOfYAH View Post
    Unfortunately I see a lot of Muslims comparing their wicked religion to African-Americans. It's a shame because I see a lot of Blacks drug in to Islam. Combine that with the feminization of Caucasians among other things, and it's clear the rise of the beast is near
    It follows. The founder of Islam, Muhammad, was a white man who owned black slaves and pee'd like a woman.

Young Bol
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by d@v!d View Post
    It follows. The founder of Islam, Muhammad, was a white man who owned black slaves and pee'd like a woman.
    The Arabs in general were also one of, if not the biggest African slave owners. They even castrated the males which is why their are pretty much no blacks in the middle east. For some reason this is forgotten tho

Western Canada in an igloo (with central heating).
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,767 Posts

Well, it seems this thread needs a boost...
    The Bible said for Jesus we're ambassadors / So it's time to rip off this muzzle of fear and passiveness / Datin

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

I see I have some unnecessary competition here..

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joseph29 View Post
    I dont see the problem with it. From kindergarten to 12th grade, most of the history classes are taught from 1 perspective, and mostly concentrates on 1 group of people. The problem with the education system in America is that it is very closed minded. We learn christopher columbus discovered america, when native americans have been living here for hundreds of years. We're taught about the european middle ages, the roman empire, and greek mythology, yet we never hear about African, Chinese, Indian, ect.. cultures or government.

This is why i dont mind black history month because it gives the opportunity for people in this country to learn about other americans that made an impact in the past. I dont see how recognizing and learning about other people's accomplishments can be divisive. I believe March is women's history month, and as a man why should i become angry because i have to learn about what women were able to accomplish. Because for the most part every so called hero or important figure in history have been men. So i wouldn't use this month as a time of division, rather i'd use it as an opportunity to learn and grow.
    Exactly

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Devin View Post
    agreed.
    Right

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dremarshall View Post
    White people are celebrated all year round in all things, so I think it's important that we celebrate the success of black folk. For instance, most colleges are filled with white people, so you need HBC's for black people!!! So people already have white history month, it's Jan,March, April, May, June, July, August, Sept., Oct., Nov., Dec!! Black people are inferior in this country.
    What he said...

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

I can't believe a black man is trying to make us feel bad for black history month something the government gave to us. It's American history but he problem is the fact it's call black history. Smh

Thread Information