Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

I am praying for you bruh... May God give you a comfort like never before.

God Bless

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BondServant View Post
    Seal's Father has passed on. August 14th 2007. The funeral is scheduled for Wednesday of next week. He asks that you pray for him and his loved ones.

We love you Seal and mourn with you.
    they have been prayed for.

Thanks

Seal, my prayers are with you and your family

HCR Encourager
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BondServant View Post
    Seal's Father has passed on. August 14th 2007. The funeral is scheduled for Wednesday of next week. He asks that you pray for him and his loved ones.

We love you Seal and mourn with you.
    Father I pray that You be pleased to graciously and tenderly comfort Seal and his family during this tremendously difficult time. May You also surround them with a wise and empathetic circle of supporters and prayer partners.

In Jesus name

Amen

Thanks

My prayers are with you bro,

Take this time to mourn and remember him. We are mourning with you.

Cling to Christ at this time.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,503 Times in 2,800 Posts

Yo,

Thanx for the prayers and support from you all. B, thanks for the thread man. The funeral is scheduled for Tuesday (Sorry B, my text was incorrect) 08/21/2007 @ 11am. At New Covenant Baptist Church, 2210 Rio Grande Ave, Orlando FL. The Wake is at Postell's Funeral Home off of Powers Dr in Orlando, FL... Look it up on the internet for the directions I don't have them with me. The Public viewing is from 4-8 pm and the family will be there from 6p-7p. Once again thank you all for your prayers b/c these have been some grevious times. Not only did my pops die but one of my good friends mother died the night before. It's like whoa!!! My goodness death is unpredictable and the lost need to hear the message of repentance. Lord Grant them this if it be your will.

Also just know that the Lord has been Gracious to me and my step-mother giving us both peace. I told her what I planned to say at the funeral and she was receptive of it. Perhaps, Lord Willing, her understanding and devotion to the Christ can be established during all of this. It's very hard on her and I pray that the Lord using this as a means to shower someone (Not just her only) with his Grace to Repent and Believe the Gospel of Christ. I've talked with Doktrine, Touss, and others about how Piper's message came at the right time, b/c I will amplify that message to my family and love ones. Please be praying that the Lord enables me to give this message seasoned with Salt giving deep conviction by the Power and the Holy Spirit.

Hail King Jesus,
    seal
    Now it's cool if Brothers Cross over/But wat's the point of crossing over if you don't take the CROSS OVER~ shai

Thanks
    Thanked 1,541 Times in 805 Posts

Seal u r such a blessing to all of us
    Is this real life?

Thanks

Hey bro, my prayers are with you. Grace and God's best comfort to you and your family in this time.
    Items expressed within posts are my own and may not agree with HCR's other writers/poster, my employer(s) past or present, friends, or family | antoinerjwright.com | What is MMM? | I kill threads

HCR Community Leader HCR Zealot's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Yo,

Thanx for the prayers and support from you all. B, thanks for the thread man. The funeral is scheduled for Tuesday (Sorry B, my text was incorrect) 08/21/2007 @ 11am. At New Covenant Baptist Church, 2210 Rio Grande Ave, Orlando FL. The Wake is at Postell's Funeral Home off of Powers Dr in Orlando, FL... Look it up on the internet for the directions I don't have them with me. The Public viewing is from 4-8 pm and the family will be there from 6p-7p. Once again thank you all for your prayers b/c these have been some grevious times. Not only did my pops die but one of my good friends mother died the night before. It's like whoa!!! My goodness death is unpredictable and the lost need to hear the message of repentance. Lord Grant them this if it be your will.

Also just know that the Lord has been Gracious to me and my step-mother giving us both peace. I told her what I planned to say at the funeral and she was receptive of it. Perhaps, Lord Willing, her understanding and devotion to the Christ can be established during all of this. It's very hard on her and I pray that the Lord using this as a means to shower someone (Not just her only) with his Grace to Repent and Believe the Gospel of Christ. I've talked with Doktrine, Touss, and others about how Piper's message came at the right time, b/c I will amplify that message to my family and love ones. Please be praying that the Lord enables me to give this message seasoned with Salt giving deep conviction by the Power and the Holy Spirit.

Hail King Jesus,
    seal
    My deepest sympathies seal...

Call me if you need to talk

God Bless my brother,

milton

Thanks
    Thanked 1,362 Times in 565 Posts

seal, tony and i are still praying for you brother. love ya.

Thanks

wow, seal... may God use you at the funeral... will be praying for your boldness and the Lord's wisdom to be illumined to the lost souls there.

Thanks

praying

Thread Information