Widgets Magazine
    Thanks

Default Saturday Killing

Hey everyone, today I just found out that an old friend of mine brother just got killed Saturday. I pray that you would please keep the Gordon family lifted. I knew my friend and her family since elementary. I've witnessed to her brother before and everytime I saw him he would ask me to pray for him and I would. I can't say that he had the Lord in his life from the way he lived it. The funeral is this Friday. Hopefully this will get someones attention to give their life completely to Christ
    Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,645 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyinlove View Post
    Hey everyone, today I just found out that an old friend of mine brother just got killed Saturday. I pray that you would please keep the Gordon family lifted. I knew my friend and her family since elementary. I've witnessed to her brother before and everytime I saw him he would ask me to pray for him and I would. I can't say that he had the Lord in his life from the way he lived it. The funeral is this Friday. Hopefully this will get someones attention to give their life completely to Christ
    Thanks
    Praying that the Lord's will be done in this situation. God bless you sis.
    "He who hates, disguises it with his lips, and lays up deceit within himself; When he speaks kindly, do not believ him, for there are seven abominations in his heart." Proverbs 26

Thread Information