Widgets Magazine

Thread: pray for me...

Young Bol
    Thanks

Default pray for me...

to love my girlfriend well...

Young Bol
    Thanks

Heavenly Father, I have no idea how to pray for this brother, but I want him to know that I love him in Christ. So, Lord, as this brother reads this post from me, I pray that he will know that the Lord Jesus Christ is watching his every move and earnestly desires an intimate relationship with him. I pray that this brother will commit his ways to the Lord, and be earnest in prayer for his girlfriend, family and all those in his circle of influence. May this brother hunger and thirst for righteousness and not be deceived by the lies of this world. In Jesus name, Amen.

Thanks

Amen

Will pray for you too.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dhatroit View Post
    to love my girlfriend well...
    Lord God. I come before You first of all acknowledging Your Sovereignty. You reign throughout every situation and circumstance that we may face. Lord Jesus, before I ask anything I first of all repent for all the many ways that I have sinned against you and have not fully represented you. Lord I ask for Your forgiveness, please give me a clean heart and renew a right Spirit within me so that I may fully glorify You. Lord God, I pray for dhatroit, bring him into a full understanding of Your agape love, so that he can share that love with those around him. Lord Jesus, Your Word says that You are Love, so bring him into a full understanding of who You are which can only come from an intimate relationship with You. Increase dhatroit's desire to continually seek Your presence through prayer and the study of Your Word. Lord God, I pray all of these things in the precious, holy, and beautiful name of Your only begotten Son, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,362 Times in 565 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by caleb4life View Post
    Heavenly Father, I have no idea how to pray for this brother, but I want him to know that I love him in Christ. So, Lord, as this brother reads this post from me, I pray that he will know that the Lord Jesus Christ is watching his every move and earnestly desires an intimate relationship with him. I pray that this brother will commit his ways to the Lord, and be earnest in prayer for his girlfriend, family and all those in his circle of influence. May this brother hunger and thirst for righteousness and not be deceived by the lies of this world. In Jesus name, Amen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock~Therapy View Post
    Lord God. I come before You first of all acknowledging Your Sovereignty. You reign throughout every situation and circumstance that we may face. Lord Jesus, before I ask anything I first of all repent for all the many ways that I have sinned against you and have not fully represented you. Lord I ask for Your forgiveness, please give me a clean heart and renew a right Spirit within me so that I may fully glorify You. Lord God, I pray for dhatroit, bring him into a full understanding of Your agape love, so that he can share that love with those around him. Lord Jesus, Your Word says that You are Love, so bring him into a full understanding of who You are which can only come from an intimate relationship with You. Increase dhatroit's desire to continually seek Your presence through prayer and the study of Your Word. Lord God, I pray all of these things in the precious, holy, and beautiful name of Your only begotten Son, Jesus Christ. Amen.
    amen, amen!

Thread Information