Widgets Magazine
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 295

Thread: o how i......

  1. #1
    Young Bol Under5ive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    442
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 16 Times in 8 Posts

    Unhappy o how i......

    miss the shoutbox days... clownin' wit G-Styles & Q... chillin wit Jo (sunshine) lol.... Sayin' what's up to my mom who'd drop in (i think i saw you on the broads a couple days ago).... Praisin' God @ random moments together with the fam lol (WHAT UP B!!!).... TRUBB & Riff would drop thru occasionally...

    We'd be holdin' 5 conversations at 1 time lol.... man.... how beautiful. I still love ya'll tho.... HEY JO!!!! Q i still love you man!!! Mommy i miss you lol....

    man that was sooooooooooooooo fun..... i love ya'll
    endurance under pressure
    ~under5ive

  2. #2
    HCR Ole' Head CHRISTion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    5,765
    Thanks
    2,575
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,023 Posts

    Default

    Waddup Sis...I miss you too (oh...umm...it's gstylez)
    Album is *NOW* available! Go Visit www.Christionmuzik.com to buy/listen or email (web design courtesy of Rodney Solomon)

  3. #3
    Young Bol Under5ive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    442
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 16 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CHRISTion View Post
    Waddup Sis...I miss you too (oh...umm...it's gstylez)
    lol.... awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you gone make me cry. i knew it was you though LOL. How u been bro?
    endurance under pressure
    ~under5ive

  4. #4
    Young Bol Under5ive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    442
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 16 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    awe man... you done logged off.... well i'm gonna try to check back later and see if some of the OOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD peeps come thru cuz err body else jus lookin' @ the convo & ain't sayin' nothing lol....

    Jo call me if you see this... pick up the phone and reply LOL and maybe we can get a fourway goin' wit you, me, Q and G
    endurance under pressure
    ~under5ive

  5. #5
    HCR Ole' Head Quiet storm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Baltimore,Maryland
    Posts
    11,413
    Thanks
    2,445
    Thanked 3,636 Times in 1,895 Posts

    Default

    awww precious memories those were the days. You really got to learn peoples personalities a little better in the shoutbox.
    Lebron is a beast. Best in game imo. -CHRISTion

    www.soundclick.com/ministerquietstorm

    http://www.christlikeclothing.com/

  6. #6
    Young Bol Under5ive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    442
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 16 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet storm View Post
    awww precious memories those were the days. You really got to learn peoples personalities a little better in the shoutbox.
    Q!!!!! HEYYYYYYYYYY bro!!!!!!! yeah that's the truth tho lol... Aye when does Jo usually be on?
    endurance under pressure
    ~under5ive

  7. #7
    HCR Ole' Head Quiet storm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Baltimore,Maryland
    Posts
    11,413
    Thanks
    2,445
    Thanked 3,636 Times in 1,895 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Under5ive View Post
    Q!!!!! HEYYYYYYYYYY bro!!!!!!! yeah that's the truth tho lol... Aye when does Jo usually be on?
    I see her post mostly in the daytime like during work hours (hehe). If there is a concert and she takes pics then she normally is on all day posting the thousand pics that she took.
    Lebron is a beast. Best in game imo. -CHRISTion

    www.soundclick.com/ministerquietstorm

    http://www.christlikeclothing.com/

  8. #8
    Young Bol Under5ive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    442
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 16 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet storm View Post
    I see her post mostly in the daytime like during work hours (hehe). If there is a concert and she takes pics then she normally is on all day posting the thousand pics that she took.

    LOL... that's funny!!! cool.... i'll try to come thru tomorrow then and get a conference call wit us three on here lol
    endurance under pressure
    ~under5ive

  9. #9
    HCR Ole' Head CHRISTion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    5,765
    Thanks
    2,575
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,023 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Under5ive View Post
    lol.... awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you gone make me cry. i knew it was you though LOL. How u been bro?
    I've been Ok...I'm starting a new life (just broke up w/ fiancee) so things are kinda brand new to me. Yo, I wanted to say I liked your verse on Flames Joint!
    Album is *NOW* available! Go Visit www.Christionmuzik.com to buy/listen or email (web design courtesy of Rodney Solomon)

  10. #10
    Young Bol Under5ive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    442
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 16 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CHRISTion View Post
    I've been Ok...I'm starting a new life (just broke up w/ fiancee) so things are kinda brand new to me.
    awe man bro.... sorry to hear that man.
    endurance under pressure
    ~under5ive

  11. #11
    HCR Ole' Head Quiet storm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Baltimore,Maryland
    Posts
    11,413
    Thanks
    2,445
    Thanked 3,636 Times in 1,895 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Under5ive View Post
    LOL... that's funny!!! cool.... i'll try to come thru tomorrow then and get a conference call wit us three on here lol
    ahhhh just like the good ole days "wipes tear from eye"
    Lebron is a beast. Best in game imo. -CHRISTion

    www.soundclick.com/ministerquietstorm

    http://www.christlikeclothing.com/

  12. #12
    Young Bol Under5ive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    442
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 16 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet storm View Post
    ahhhh just like the good ole days "wipes tear from eye"
    lol... you are sillie!!! man i really do kinda miss ya'll when all was in the shoutbox tho fa real... that was so fun man.... i remember i thought you and chris was crazy LOL...
    endurance under pressure
    ~under5ive

  13. #13
    Young Bol Under5ive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    442
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 16 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    and Q.... i remember G having a habit of calling people government name out in the shoutbox LOL.... oooh wee!!! and him and Jo use to argue like a old couple LOL!!!
    endurance under pressure
    ~under5ive

  14. #14
    HCR Veterano savedbygracealone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,307
    Thanks
    2,138
    Thanked 1,362 Times in 565 Posts

    Default

    lol!!! i miss the shoutbox too i was JUST thinking about that the other day... seriously, the shoutbox really made it so that you would get to know folks and REALLY connect with them... it was somethin about the real time that made it different!

    i remember when we would bust out in random praises too!!! man!!!

    i dont really come on except on my lunch during the day (at work) unless it gets dead, which it hasnt for a while... but i come on during my lunch tho!

    i wish the shoutbox were back

  15. #15
    HCR Ole' Head Quiet storm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Baltimore,Maryland
    Posts
    11,413
    Thanks
    2,445
    Thanked 3,636 Times in 1,895 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Under5ive View Post
    and Q.... i remember G having a habit of calling people government name out in the shoutbox LOL.... oooh wee!!! and him and Jo use to argue like a old couple LOL!!!
    hahah yup and you didnt like being called by your government.
    Lebron is a beast. Best in game imo. -CHRISTion

    www.soundclick.com/ministerquietstorm

    http://www.christlikeclothing.com/

  16. #16
    HCR Veterano Danielle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,432
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked 89 Times in 44 Posts

    Default

    awe, I miss the shoutbox days too, it the best way to fellowship. My shoutbox writing color was light blue, it's funny cause we all had our colors.......

  17. #17
    Young Bol Under5ive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    442
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 16 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by savedbygracealone View Post
    lol!!! i miss the shoutbox too i was JUST thinking about that the other day... seriously, the shoutbox really made it so that you would get to know folks and REALLY connect with them... it was somethin about the real time that made it different!

    i remember when we would bust out in random praises too!!! man!!!

    i dont really come on except on my lunch during the day (at work) unless it gets dead, which it hasnt for a while... but i come on during my lunch tho!

    i wish the shoutbox were back
    JO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What up sis!!!! lol.... awe wait a minute... it may not be your lunch time yet :o
    endurance under pressure
    ~under5ive

  18. #18
    Young Bol Under5ive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    442
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 16 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet storm View Post
    hahah yup and you didnt like being called by your government.
    lol sho u right :o sillie
    endurance under pressure
    ~under5ive

  19. #19
    Young Bol Under5ive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    442
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 16 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
    awe, I miss the shoutbox days too, it the best way to fellowship. My shoutbox writing color was light blue, it's funny cause we all had our colors.......
    lol.... you were the blue hey??? do u remember ladyinlove? i think i use to get ya'll two mixed up occassionally cuz i think that was her color too.
    endurance under pressure
    ~under5ive

  20. #20
    HCR Ole' Head Quiet storm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Baltimore,Maryland
    Posts
    11,413
    Thanks
    2,445
    Thanked 3,636 Times in 1,895 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Under5ive View Post
    lol.... you were the blue hey??? do u remember ladyinlove? i think i use to get ya'll two mixed up occassionally cuz i think that was her color too.
    I never had a color I just used the white
    Lebron is a beast. Best in game imo. -CHRISTion

    www.soundclick.com/ministerquietstorm

    http://www.christlikeclothing.com/

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •