Widgets Magazine
    Thanks

Default Truck driver killed on 202 Largo

If any and all could send some prayers up for the family, He was a good friend and member of my church.

LARGO, Md. (AP) - A trash truck driver has died from injuries he suffered on Route 202 in Largo.

Authorities say the driver had apparently gotten out of his vehicle to extinguish a fire along Landover Road near McCormick Drive when he was struck by another vehicle around 5:15 a.m. Wednesday. The driver may not have seen the trash truck driver because of darkness and smoke on the roadway.

The driver was pronounced dead at an area hospital. His name is being withheld until his family can be notified.

Maryland State Police have talked to the driver of the vehicle that struck the trash truck driver. Their investigation is continuing.

Thanks

I am praying for his family

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatbeezy View Post
    If any and all could send some prayers up for the family, He was a good friend and member of my church.

LARGO, Md. (AP) - A trash truck driver has died from injuries he suffered on Route 202 in Largo.

Authorities say the driver had apparently gotten out of his vehicle to extinguish a fire along Landover Road near McCormick Drive when he was struck by another vehicle around 5:15 a.m. Wednesday. The driver may not have seen the trash truck driver because of darkness and smoke on the roadway.

The driver was pronounced dead at an area hospital. His name is being withheld until his family can be notified.

Maryland State Police have talked to the driver of the vehicle that struck the trash truck driver. Their investigation is continuing.
    praying.
    You have multiplied, O Lord my God, your wondrous deeds and your thoughts toward us; none can compare with you! I will proclaim and tell of them,
    yet they are more than can be told. Psalm 40:5

Thanks

Lord may you comfort the families who have been affected. In Jesus name. Amen.

Thread Information