Widgets Magazine

Thread: Healing...

HCR Veterano
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,969 Times in 962 Posts

Default Healing...

This is one of the side-effects of being a preemie: my immune system still thinks it's two years old. I just got struck with a mystery illness, as usual. I'm slightly dizzy,with watery eyes and nose, a very inflamed throat and a slight fever. I'm also getting the chills I get when I get malaria. Not cool. Please pray for my healing because I not only have to sing tomorrow in voice class, I need to stay up to study tonight and in the days ahead. I honestly feel that if I stand up for more than, say 15 minutes, my legs will give way. And I have to sing for 20 minutes tomorrow.

HCR Veterano
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 Times in 511 Posts

hey, sis, Imma pray for you... remember that our Lord is the greatest physician!!

Heavenly Father, please, touch the body of your daughter and heal her from that illness, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!! AMEN!!!

Thanks

Default Shalom...

Will do Sis...to the Only Wise God who is able to keep you from falling...in more ways than one. Through Your grace which is sufficient enough for any and all situations, bear Your daughter up lest she dash her foot against a stone. Nothing is too difficult for you so we ask that even as You over the face of the waters that You move over the face of her heart, BODY, and mind. You are the Answer to all things, for You turn the night into day, and the day into night. Continue to astound doctors and saints alike through Your healing power which is still in effect just as the days of yore...Christ, we are grateful and we love You. Make our life a continuous prayer unto You...amen!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eklektos View Post
    Will do Sis...to the Only Wise God who is able to keep you from falling...in more ways than one. Through Your grace which is sufficient enough for any and all situations, bear Your daughter up lest she dash her foot against a stone. Nothing is too difficult for you so we ask that even as You over the face of the waters that You move over the face of her heart, BODY, and mind. You are the Answer to all things, for You turn the night into day, and the day into night. Continue to astound doctors and saints alike through Your healing power which is still in effect just as the days of yore...Christ, we are grateful and we love You. Make our life a continuous prayer unto You...amen!
    amen....
    You have multiplied, O Lord my God, your wondrous deeds and your thoughts toward us; none can compare with you! I will proclaim and tell of them,
    yet they are more than can be told. Psalm 40:5

Thanks

i'm praying, neeciu............................
    "The True Woman Movement is about taking God seriously. Itís about Godís Word and ways completely capturing and captivating our hearts." -Mary Kassian

HCR Veterano
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,969 Times in 962 Posts

Thank you so much. My pain has gotten worse. My throat is sore whenever I cough or swallow and my ears feel swollen and they hurt. Please continue to keep me in prayer.

Thanks

praying... sounds like you may have some allergies goin on

Thanks
    Thanked 1,816 Times in 1,084 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by neeciu View Post
    Thank you so much. My pain has gotten worse. My throat is sore whenever I cough or swallow and my ears feel swollen and they hurt. Please continue to keep me in prayer.
    You've been prayed for

Thread Information