Widgets Magazine
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 137
  1. #1
    HCR Veterano Danielle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,432
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked 89 Times in 44 Posts

    Default ***The NEW BOOTLEG SHOUTBOX****

    Bringing back my old shoutbox color, I gotta do it for Ctide......

    GOOD AFTERNOON HCR

  2. #2
    HCR Veterano albraggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,391
    Thanks
    177
    Thanked 246 Times in 156 Posts

    Default

    Good afternoon my fam. God is SOOOOOOOOO Good.


    I wanted to say something that I LOVE U all so much. Have no idea.
    Also that I stress in school and in my life. I have REAL issues don't know why. To me it seems that when I let something go the devil seems to want me to get back into that sitution. Even when I said that's enough I can't go back down that road. It's only going to make me get off track w/ my Father. Don't mind me, I'm just speaking what's on my mind

  3. #3
    HCR Veterano Psalmist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    1,802
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked 198 Times in 117 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    Bringing back my old shoutbox color, I gotta do it for Ctide......

    GOOD AFTERNOON HCR
    why?
    New Album: http://www.mcpsalmist.com
    Honest HHH Reviews: http://www.gospelrapfan.com
    $10 Beat Leases: http://www.3-fifths.com
    FNF Mixtape (Free DL): http://www.fnfmixtape.com

  4. #4
    HCR Veterano Danielle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,432
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked 89 Times in 44 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psalmist
    why?

    why am I bringing it back? or why for Ctide?

  5. #5
    HCR Veterano Danielle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,432
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked 89 Times in 44 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by albraggs
    Good afternoon my fam. God is SOOOOOOOOO Good.


    I wanted to say something that I LOVE U all so much. Have no idea.
    Also that I stress in school and in my life. I have REAL issues don't know why. To me it seems that when I let something go the devil seems to want me to get back into that sitution. Even when I said that's enough I can't go back down that road. It's only going to make me get off track w/ my Father. Don't mind me, I'm just speaking what's on my mind

    You know that I am praying for you Asia, and you are strong enough to continue the walk that God has for you, just continue to pray and stay in His word. Resist the devil and he will flee, that is a promise

  6. #6
    HCR Veterano dogfight!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,748
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 120 Times in 76 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by albraggs
    Good afternoon my fam. God is SOOOOOOOOO Good.


    I wanted to say something that I LOVE U all so much. Have no idea.
    Also that I stress in school and in my life. I have REAL issues don't know why. To me it seems that when I let something go the devil seems to want me to get back into that sitution. Even when I said that's enough I can't go back down that road. It's only going to make me get off track w/ my Father. Don't mind me, I'm just speaking what's on my mind
    I hear you. I try to remind myself that its going to work out anyways. It always does; so I might as well not stress through it and enjoy the ride. I know its easier said than done but life is too short; don't need the extra weight.
    "Thinking the worst of people, even of the worst of people, doesnt make us any better."
    Tope Usanga

  7. #7
    HCR Veterano Psalmist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    1,802
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked 198 Times in 117 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    why am I bringing it back? or why for Ctide?
    why you bringing it back?
    New Album: http://www.mcpsalmist.com
    Honest HHH Reviews: http://www.gospelrapfan.com
    $10 Beat Leases: http://www.3-fifths.com
    FNF Mixtape (Free DL): http://www.fnfmixtape.com

  8. #8
    HCR Veterano Danielle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,432
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked 89 Times in 44 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psalmist
    why you bringing it back?

    oh, lol cause the last Bootleg Shoutbox was deleted with the other threads, and plus I miss the Shoutbox still:o

  9. #9
    HCR Veterano lisajames96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    1 Peter 1:6-9, North Carolina
    Posts
    1,075
    Thanks
    138
    Thanked 57 Times in 41 Posts

    Thumbs up

    Hey all! Thanks Danielle...lol
    gotta love the shoutbox...where we can get all random and not have to worry about Saved or QS calling us out...

    anyhoo...

    just wanted to say that we get to see the Katinas live in concert tomorrow. Anybody else like their music?

  10. #10
    HCR Veterano dogfight!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,748
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 120 Times in 76 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lisajames96
    Hey all! Thanks Danielle...lol
    gotta love the shoutbox...where we can get all random and not have to worry about Saved or QS calling us out...

    anyhoo...

    just wanted to say that we get to see the Katinas live in concert tomorrow. Anybody else like their music?
    yes, been rocking the katinas since before any of 'em got facial hair. lol.


    But i'm hyped (more than you) cuz I'm going to see third day and david crowder band tomorrow.
    "Thinking the worst of people, even of the worst of people, doesnt make us any better."
    Tope Usanga

  11. #11
    HCR Veterano lisajames96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    1 Peter 1:6-9, North Carolina
    Posts
    1,075
    Thanks
    138
    Thanked 57 Times in 41 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dogfight!
    yes, been rocking the katinas since before any of 'em got facial hair. lol.


    But i'm hyped (more than you) cuz I'm going to see third day and david crowder band tomorrow.
    I know, I saw your thread, cool...How big is the venue? I would like to see pictures of the concert if they let you have cameras.

    I will try and get some pictures of the Katinas performing if they let us...it will be at our church sooo...maybe

  12. #12
    HCR Veterano Danielle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,432
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked 89 Times in 44 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lisajames96
    Hey all! Thanks Danielle...lol
    gotta love the shoutbox...where we can get all random and not have to worry about Saved or QS calling us out...

    anyhoo...

    just wanted to say that we get to see the Katinas live in concert tomorrow. Anybody else like their music?

    yeah, I like the Katinas I saw a special on them on the Gospel Network, I love their music.

  13. #13
    HCR Veterano dogfight!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,748
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 120 Times in 76 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lisajames96
    I know, I saw your thread, cool...How big is the venue? I would like to see pictures of the concert if they let you have cameras.

    I will try and get some pictures of the Katinas performing if they let us...it will be at our church sooo...maybe
    Its at the Toyota Center, where the rockets(basketball) play. I'll see about getting pictures. My digicam is broke so but the person i'm going with has a camera phone so that might be all i get.
    "Thinking the worst of people, even of the worst of people, doesnt make us any better."
    Tope Usanga

  14. #14
    HCR Ole' Head CHRISTion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    5,765
    Thanks
    2,575
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,023 Posts

    Default

    I really like the Katinas...I have their worship album...don't know the name of it...actually, what i did is just put a bunch of songs that I liked on 1 cd from various CD's... songs like "you're all I want...", "Now I am changed", ummm... crap I can't think of the names of the songs, but I really like 'em. they're good.

    btw Dogfight, I went to a 3rd Day concert (w/ David Crowder) & it was one of the best concerts i've ever been too. It was funny too cuz Brittney and I went and we were surrounded by nothing but white people lol

  15. #15
    Young Bol QuietSavedbySermonzfareal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Man, I really like this STL album...this song "My Funeral Soundtrack" is dope

  16. #16
    HCR Veterano Brinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    DUVAL
    Posts
    3,188
    Thanks
    233
    Thanked 612 Times in 354 Posts

    Default

    Hi
    New album "UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN" on iTunes

    https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/un...in/id991907564

  17. #17
    HCR Veterano Conviction Music's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    1,706
    Thanks
    210
    Thanked 207 Times in 106 Posts

    Default

    Yo, did anybody notice LifeinReturn is back?!!!!!!

  18. #18
    HCR Veterano Brinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    DUVAL
    Posts
    3,188
    Thanks
    233
    Thanked 612 Times in 354 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conviction Music
    Yo, did anybody notice LifeinReturn is back?!!!!!!

    YEP I DID


    HI-FIVE LIFE-IR
    New album "UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN" on iTunes

    https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/un...in/id991907564

  19. #19
    HCR Veterano dogfight!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,748
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 120 Times in 76 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CHRISTion
    I really like the Katinas...I have their worship album...don't know the name of it...actually, what i did is just put a bunch of songs that I liked on 1 cd from various CD's... songs like "you're all I want...", "Now I am changed", ummm... crap I can't think of the names of the songs, but I really like 'em. they're good.

    btw Dogfight, I went to a 3rd Day concert (w/ David Crowder) & it was one of the best concerts i've ever been too. It was funny too cuz Brittney and I went and we were surrounded by nothing but white people lol
    lol. I'm used to that. Went to a Third Day/Michael W Smith concert couple years back.
    "Thinking the worst of people, even of the worst of people, doesnt make us any better."
    Tope Usanga

  20. #20
    HCR Veterano lisajames96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    1 Peter 1:6-9, North Carolina
    Posts
    1,075
    Thanks
    138
    Thanked 57 Times in 41 Posts

    Default Ladies...

    ...do you know where your husbands are...

    Mine is in the other room...



    watching....






    A chick flick ...Yall ever watch "Just like Heaven"

    I am worried about him ladies...we usually only watch sci fi, comedies and sports


    Hope everyone is having a great Saturday

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •