Widgets Magazine
    Young Bol
    Thanks

Default I Really Need Prayer

Lately I've been feeling down and low and depressed. It picks up from time to time, but overall I wake up dreading the day...............I try to read the Word and pray, but it appears to be hollow..............I need prayer for real.
    I feel like my soul is screaming, and I can't shed tears. Thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 180
    Lately I've been feeling down and low and depressed. It picks up from time to time, but overall I wake up dreading the day...............I try to read the Word and pray, but it appears to be hollow..............I need prayer for real.
    I feel like my soul is screaming, and I can't shed tears. Thanks.
    Praying...are there any strong believers that you can confide in at your church? Accountability would be good for you as well as having someone to pray with regularly. Also, try to reach out and share you faith, maybe go out with the sole purpose of sharing the gospel. It's life to your spirit to do what you've been called to do and having a part in someone else's eternal salvation would give you a boost like no other, knowing that you are fulfilling the call of your life...

Still praying....
    Misha

Thanks

I would say fast and pray, ask give to give u a word to meditate on as you look through your bible...I pray that you will be free from these things that are attacking your mind affecting ur spirit. May God Bless and keep u in the name of Jesus! You have the victory wih Christ! Hallelujah!

Thread Information