Widgets Magazine
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Default azriELicia moving to PHILLY ?????

What up...on my cd 25 With Life (www.freewebs.com/azrielicia) I make the announcement that both Elicia and myself have been accepted to Westminster Theological Seminary in Philadelphia, PA. (M.Div and M.A.R. programs).

With that comes the ultimate committment...moving to Philly! Great another emcee moves to Philly...who cares...right??

naw..it ain't that..in fact..music has no factor. Since my wife and I are called to plant City Covenant in KC, we're praying on going up there for two educations: 1- Theological and 2- Practical.

There is a church in Philly that is living the vision that both Elicia and I have...and the pastors are BANANAS with Doctrine, Evangelism, Love and Lifestyle!

So, with that, I ask you, my HCR fam..to PLEASE lift us up in prayer for these specific items:

1. Sell our house in KC
    2. Health Insurance
    3. Financial Support (family, friends and albums: www.freewebs.com/azrielicia)
    4. Job and Housing in Philly
    5. Humility/Broken Hearts, seeking after God's will and navigation
    6. Our Community in KC (our inner circle of Biblical Family and Friends)
    7. Our Family, before, during and after the transistion

Fam, thanks for your prayers and support...if you live in Philly/NJ/DE/MD/NY...post up..and let's begin to build!

Love ya'll!

Azriel

Thanks

you better stop frontin and when you get to phila. give a brother a call (now it'll be local)...what is your experience like so I can look out for you here.
    New Album: http://www.mcpsalmist.com
    Honest HHH Reviews: http://www.gospelrapfan.com
    $10 Beat Leases: http://www.3-fifths.com
    FNF Mixtape (Free DL): http://www.fnfmixtape.com

Thanks

what up famo..haha..yea..it'll be local..what do you mean..my experience famo?

love ya!

Az

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Azriel
    what up famo..haha..yea..it'll be local..what do you mean..my experience famo?

love ya!

Az
    in the job market...so I know what to look for!
    New Album: http://www.mcpsalmist.com
    Honest HHH Reviews: http://www.gospelrapfan.com
    $10 Beat Leases: http://www.3-fifths.com
    FNF Mixtape (Free DL): http://www.fnfmixtape.com

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,023 Posts

I'm prayin with you family, and also know I'm coppin a cd-U know I support cha...

Thanks
    Thanked 4,320 Times in 2,001 Posts

Default great

it is great to see all that coming through for you guys! i remember me and several sisters were there when your wife shared this vision after the epiphany block party ended ... and it's wonderful to see God's faithfulness.

westminster ... you guys are sooo blessed. i would love to go there. i'm praying for you. God bless your transition.

G&P

Thanks

You got it
    lifeinreturn.com
    twitter.com/lifeinreturn
    flickr.com/people/lifeinreturn

... so that, as it is written, "Let the one who boasts, boast in the Lord." 1 Corinthians 1:31 ESV

Thanks

thank you all so much..thanks for real..

Eve..I remember that sis..that was raw to see all ya'll sisters over there building!

Vic...its like I tell my Rooka..she's one down chick...like the food in the pinta!

Thanks

its a done deal

HCR Encourager
    Thanks

What up...on my cd 25 With Life (www.freewebs.com/azrielicia) I make the announcement that both Elicia and myself have been accepted to Westminster Theological Seminary in Philadelphia, PA. (M.Div and M.A.R. programs).

With that comes the ultimate committment...moving to Philly! Great another emcee moves to Philly...who cares...right??

naw..it ain't that..in fact..music has no factor. Since my wife and I are called to plant City Covenant in KC, we're praying on going up there for two educations: 1- Theological and 2- Practical.

There is a church in Philly that is living the vision that both Elicia and I have...and the pastors are BANANAS with Doctrine, Evangelism, Love and Lifestyle!

So, with that, I ask you, my HCR fam..to PLEASE lift us up in prayer for these specific items:

1. Sell our house in KC
    2. Health Insurance

Fam, thanks for your prayers and support...if you live in Philly/NJ/DE/MD/NY...post up..and let's begin to build!

Love ya'll!

Azriel
    I'm praying for you brother. I realize this move is going to be extremely difficult on an emotion level (moving away from folks you're discipling, leaving behind the loose ends of rumors & confusion, taking a modern day Abraham like step). Aww but that being said our Heavenly Father is gracious and faithful to meet you & E and every point of need.

No doubt Providence is moving you two to the Illa-delph to hold up the arms of some saints & evangelize some sinners that really need you (as the means or instruments of grace).

Continue to be faithful.

Your fam in Charm City (Baltimore)

Redeemed

Thanks

That's tight yo, Yall comin to the 215..You in Christ yo, so all that you listed is already done..

ctide

...*phone dialing*....

"hello"
    "hey missy"
    "yeah"
    "can we move to philly?"

Young Bol
    Thanks

word. holla at me az!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,362 Times in 565 Posts

yay! elicia is such a cutie!!! tell her it was great to meet her in philly!!!

Thanks

YO!!!

Thanks for all the love and support fam!!

yea, we're going thru some dope time in prayer...anticipating for God to naivate our relocation!

PHILLY....get up wit mE!!

The Piller & Foundation of Truth(1 Timothy 3:15)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,095 Times in 1,339 Posts

1. Sell our house in KC
    2. Health Insurance

Love ya'll!

Azriel
    Congrats,

I'm happy for both you and your wife and I hope it will be a blessing for both of you.

There should be alot of grant money for Reformed African Americans. I know that was the case three 3 years ago for alot of Reformed schools.

But who knows........be blessed.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jnorman88
    Congrats,

I'm happy for both you and your wife and I hope it will be a blessing for both of you.

There should be alot of grant money for Reformed African Americans. I know that was the case three 3 years ago for alot of Reformed schools.

But who knows........be blessed.
    their not African-American, but still could be some money for reformed minorities.
    "That's exactly what being a Reformed Believer means. Our minds must be formed back around the form God presents for us in Scripture." - Bob Burridge

Thanks

lol. Yeah, we're actually hispanic...and thanks for the adivce from both of ya'll about looking into schloarships dealing with ethinicity!

mad love to ya'll both!

Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ctide
    ...*phone dialing*....

"hello"
    "hey missy"
    "yeah"
    "can we move to philly?"
    lol...i know right...I think James is catching those feelings too.(thanks alot rswift!)

But God Bless yall Azriel. I pray you both follow His ordered steps in humility, and with patience. Praying for your finances also.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eve
    it is great to see all that coming through for you guys! i remember me and several sisters were there when your wife shared this vision after the epiphany block party ended ... and it's wonderful to see God's faithfulness.

westminster ... you guys are sooo blessed. i would love to go there. i'm praying for you. God bless your transition.

G&P
    Hey brotha,

i was one of those sisters and i was blessed by your wife's heart for the Lord's Will and discipleship. i'm praying God will give y'all wisdom during this transition. Congratulations on y'all acceptance to Westminister and i also pray he will provide all that y'all need financially, emotionally, and spiritually.

In Christ,

nubia7
    "The True Woman Movement is about taking God seriously. Itís about Godís Word and ways completely capturing and captivating our hearts." -Mary Kassian

Thread Information