Widgets Magazine
    Thanks

Default TRIALS: ((Social Martyrs))

www.myspace.com/azriel816

Grace and peace famo,

Its bugg how things come to the light when 'fam' that you're in ministry with truly live. It hurts, but still, God's faithfulness and grace and mercy that has been extended to us, should all the more be shown to family, saved or unsaved.

Be encouraged fam if you're dealing with it!

We love you!

Azriel

PS: The tone of this post is somber, yet filled with encouragement. This song was just added to "25 With Life" last night...so albums will be shipped in the next two days! I love ya'll! (this is not a shameless plug...rather just a heart to heart for my family at HCR)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Azriel
    www.myspace.com/azriel816

Grace and peace famo,

Its bugg how things come to the light when 'fam' that you're in ministry with truly live. It hurts, but still, God's faithfulness and grace and mercy that has been extended to us, should all the more be shown to family, saved or unsaved.

Be encouraged fam if you're dealing with it!

We love you!

Azriel

PS: The tone of this post is somber, yet filled with encouragement. This song was just added to "25 With Life" last night...so albums will be shipped in the next two days! I love ya'll! (this is not a shameless plug...rather just a heart to heart for my family at HCR)
    Yo I didn't quite understand the post.
    As believers the only reason we should speak the language of the culture is so we can help the culture begin to speak the language of God
    www.dremarshall.com

Thanks
    Thanked 4,320 Times in 2,001 Posts

Default sorry

sorry, azriel, but i didn't get it either.

it hurts when family "truly live"? i didn't get that.

please clarify, bruh.

Thanks

Sorry..I was mad scatter brained when I typed this, EARLY this morning.

We've been dealing with some serious accusations, from people who are in our family, professing Christians and even un-believers.

The accusations have been started by 'professing believers', who started rumors that I cheated on Elicia, me and E fornicated before we were married, and even that we keep pressing 'calvinism' on everyone.

** NOTE** = we dont push calvinism from the stage or in our bible studies, but do not shy from questions about it. Some of our disciples don't hold it to it..and we're loving them because they're saved, not calvinist.

The backlash started from some people I used to be in close ministry contact with, who are no longer walking with Christ (comments made before and after their walk with Christ took place) and the rumors spread all over KC...to the point where non-believers are saying they are anti-calvinism (i'll explain this later)

BUT, the music link was for those who purchased 25 With Life, It'll be shipped out in two days...the delay was due to the song..

Sorry..I'll clear up more stuff later...

mad love,
    Az

Thanks

ayo i can vouch for everything this man says. the persecution for this couple is tremendous up here. but please keep Kansas City in your prayers y'all. so many faulty things are going on, not just theologically....but as far as unity as well. my hearts with you Az...imma call you tonight bro.
    www.kingdomcityrecords.com
    www.myspace.com/1lyfekc
    www.myspace.com/drybonezlive

Thanks

fa sho fam..I know you in the trenches with us..and we're humbled to have you ESV and Hizway..and a host of brothers and sisters with us seeking to live Christ...mos def.

to everyone else..sorry for the confusing post earlier...things have just been silly lately...as with everyone else I'm sure..

Just wanna stay transparent with everyone...esp. when I'm going thru...ya'll have been there for me many times..as I try to be there for you..

I love ya'll...and long to be back on here more often...mos def....in God's timing tho!

I love ya'll!

Grace and peace,

Az

Thread Information