Widgets Magazine
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Default Yall done made me do this!

If your Married answer these two questions! (If you bold enough) LOL

What do yall like in Your Holy Ghost filled, blessed, anointed, virtous woman or mighty man of valor? (the good)

What do you dislike in your Roten snagle tooth, big head, stink breathed mate? LOL
    (the Bad)

If you single answer these two!

What do you look for in a Holy Ghost filled, anointed, virtous woman or mighty man of valor? (the good)

What do you dislike, or hate in a Roten breath, smelly foot, weave dragging, muscleheaded, person who you are pursuing or being pursued by? LOLOL
    (the Bad)

Diclaimer:

No Names Please. if this will cause strife in your home, please don't post LOL

Nar
    Last edited by nar8ta; 10-24-2006 at 03:09 PM.

Thanks

Default re

O yeh

Single:

Likes....................... a woman that can pray and cook. "Glory to Jesus" LOL

Hates......................weaves, and argumentative women. "Demonic" LOL

Nar

Thanks

Single.................

A man after God's own heart, tall, skinny(shallow I know, but real) lol, a great sense of humor, has got to be mad funny, and a leader, knows how to do chores, cook, clean, vacuum..............

Can not stand, hot tempered, undecisive, know-it-all. "Me man you Woman" type of man, lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nar8ta
    If your Married answer these two questions! (If you bold enough) LOL

What do yall like in Your Holy Ghost filled, blessed, anointed, virtous woman or mighty man of valor? (the good)

What do you dislike in your Roten snagle tooth, big head, stink breathed mate? LOL
    (the Bad)

If you single answer these two!

What do you look for in a Holy Ghost filled, anointed, virtous woman or mighty man of valor? (the good)

What do you dislike, or hate in a Roten breath, smelly foot, weave dragging, muscleheaded, person who you are pursuing or being pursued by? LOLOL
    (the Bad)

Diclaimer:

No Names Please. if this will cause strife in your home, please don't post LOL

Nar
    Murried:

Patience, kind, will clean the bathroom...

(the Bad)

Watching TV in bed(past 10pm)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lisajames96
    Murried:

Patience, kind, will clean the bathroom...

(the Bad)

Watching TV in bed(past 10pm)

that would make me upset, I need quiet for bedtime

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    yep not to mention the baby's in the crib trying to sleep...lol...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,023 Posts

Oh and I asked Brittney, and she likes

naaa, Likes: the ONLY qualification that I have is that you MUST have a PERSONAL relationship with Jesus Christ. Everything else is negotiable-seriously... I've had the finest women-didn't argue, didn't fuss, or nag-nice hair, rich, educated, not ghetto...ALL THAT...but she ONLY had a relationship with Christ through ME--hence the reason why I've been engaged 3 times ( )

Thanks

Default Lol

Not me, you can have praise and worship standing on my bed and I'm gonna sleep through it. LOL

Once I fell a sleep in church when pastor was raising a building fund, I woke up in the middle of the fundraise and yelled out "Glory, I'll take care of it all" (still half sleep) .................................................. .... I aint been back to that church since.................. LOLOL

I can sleep though anything. If the was on fire, i'll be in their getting a tan, I can't wake up, Demonic, I need deliverance. LOL (JOKE)

Nar
    Last edited by nar8ta; 10-24-2006 at 04:13 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nar8ta
    Not me, you can have praise and worship standing on my bed and I'm gonna sleep through it. LOL

Once I feel a sleep in church when pastor was raising a building fund, I woke up in the middle of the fundraise and yelled out "Glory, I'll take care of it all" (still half sleep) .................................................. .... I aint been back to that church since.................. LOLOL

I can sleep though anything. If the was on fire, i'll be in their getting a tan, I can't wake up, Demonic, I need deliverance. LOL (JOKE)

Nar

lol, you better learn how to wake up, no women wants a man, who can sleep though a robbery, how you gonna protect her, yep Demonic lol

Thanks

Default re

Quote Originally Posted by CHRISTion

naaa, Likes: the ONLY qualification that I have is that you MUST have a PERSONAL relationship with Jesus Christ. Everything else is negotiable-seriously... I've had the finest women-didn't argue, didn't fuss, or nag-nice hair, rich, educated, not ghetto...ALL THAT...but she ONLY had a relationship with Christ through ME--hence the reason why I've been engaged 3 times ( )
    Quit being a suck face Chris and tell us the dislikes, matter a fact don't tell us she is probably reading right now. Chris your house arrest box on you ankle is going off. LOLOL Keep it real Chris..............Come on LOLOL
    (Joke)

Nar
    Last edited by nar8ta; 10-24-2006 at 03:52 PM.

Thanks

Let me get that Jesus jersey, cat-daddy
    www.streamsofthought.com
    “We must love, live and defend the truth, not as those who are right, but as those who have been rescued”.--Joshua Harris

Thanks

Default re

lol, you better learn how to wake up, no women wants a man, who can sleep though a robbery, how you gonna protect her, yep Demonic lol
    LOLOL Robbery, Protection, what are you talkin bout, I'll be half sleep handin him stuff, Like "Brotha what do you want on your cheesburger, ya want lettuce, honey peace pass him that lamp shade" LOL Demonic LOL

Danielle, I was Joking I Just wanted to see yall laugh

Nar

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,023 Posts

LOL @ you not going back to the church, that was HILARIOUS

Ummm...dislikes...ummm...-I DON'T like women that like to argue, fuss and fight and yell all the dang time. That irritates the CRAP outta me. ummm, I DON'T like indecisiveness (Britt is working on this)-just PICK something and let's move on! What else? I don't like know it alls-so or someone that just talks all the dang time. I don't like women with just general bad attitudes or are smart alec all the time(think: Carrie from King of Queens)-ummm...I dont like women who think they are my mother. I already have one. And she's annoying enough.

aaand, I think that's it. Of course I could come up with more if you need me to

Thanks

Default re

LOL @ you not going back to the church, that was HILARIOUS

Ummm...dislikes...ummm...-I DON'T like women that like to argue, fuss and fight and yell all the dang time. That irritates the CRAP outta me. ummm, I DON'T like indecisiveness (Britt is working on this)-just PICK something and let's move on! What else? I don't like know it alls-so or someone that just talks all the dang time. I don't like women with just general bad attitudes or are smart alec all the time(think: Carrie from King of Queens)-ummm...I dont like women who think they are my mother. I already have one. And she's annoying enough.

aaand, I think that's it. Of course I could come up with more if you need me to

Glory gggggggggggggggggggllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloo ooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrryyyy

ggggggggggggggggggggglllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooorrrryyyyyy

yes Chris you did it for all the holy ghost filled men through out the world, LOL
    ggggggggggggggggggggglllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllloooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyy

glory, glory, ............................ glory (dude that got married on youtube) LOL

I thought you were going to get soft on me. " Give GOD Praise....haa, give him gggglloooryy....haa. "Tap three people at your job and tell them, Chris is taking the men into the promise land....eemmhhheeemm you know thats right"

LOL eeeeehhhhhhhh LOL

Nar

Thanks

Of course, they must have a relationship with Jesus Christ but really walk with him.

Also, I like men that are stable & can hold his own-make his own descions and stick with it.

Other than that tall basketball type

Basically someone who is just cool peeps someone I can communicate with no fussy And not 4nothin but I think women like it when we have someone that makes us feel that we are special to them not in just deed but word too.

Thanks

*waits for true convert to post first*

Thanks
    Thanked 2,804 Times in 1,724 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Single Eye
    *waits for true convert to post first*
    stop cheating
    ----------
    Please Help If You Have the Means:
    www.tainashope.org

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shekinahsmoke
    stop cheating
    i'd rather call it....procrastinating

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Single Eye
    i'd rather call it....procrastinating
    I love this:
    Woman after godliness; One who is patient and kind, enduring and longsuffering.
    A nurturing mother who loves her children but doesn't put them before her God.
    Loves her husband but won't allow him to be before her God.
    Derives her confidence and self-IMAGE from what the God of the universe has declared about her.
    Loves to do what can be done to please her husband
    Accomodating when it comes to time
    Grants leadership to husband even when she's in the position to display intellectual superiority lol
    Beautiful in appearance
    Bible reading-Devotion with the Lord having, laughing at my jokes, indulging my need to just dumb out from time to time.....................
    Prays for me crazily,
    likes to just sit around me even if we're silent
    Can deal with my intense neatness :o or messiness
    And can live with my spontenaity
    And is a great listner
    Can hold a conversation on a variety of topics,
    Doesn't mind my old school slang, and subsequent laughter at myself after using it
    it's SINGLE EYE, it's SINGLE EYE, it's SINGLE EYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And this list is far from exhaustive, BTW. I got me a GEM Cat-daddy.........
    Hey SE, hit me on the hip when you read this.
    www.streamsofthought.com
    “We must love, live and defend the truth, not as those who are right, but as those who have been rescued”.--Joshua Harris

Thanks

Single:

Likes.......................a man who is a believer of Jesus Christ, walking the walk, a leader, responsible, having godly character, a cook (lol), shows appreciation to his woman

Hates....................arrogance, rude, prideful, perverted, stingy, out of control, ugly attitude....etc.
    You have multiplied, O Lord my God, your wondrous deeds and your thoughts toward us; none can compare with you! I will proclaim and tell of them,
    yet they are more than can be told. Psalm 40:5

Thread Information