Widgets Magazine

Thread: i am convicted

Thanks

Default i am convicted

ok so today i was at work and this girl comes in my area and speaks to me, as she does everyday. she asks how i'm doing and i say "i'm doing alrite". she goes wow you're doing alright, usually its something like ugh i'm doing, or just grunting. i was like wow and before i could ask her did i really act that way the Spirit let me know she was right. here i am, always reading the bible on my downtime, blasting my "gospel rap" but showing no joy :o no wonder people often harden their hearts towards christians, the way some of us act make it seem like "whats the point" I thank God for showing me that about myself

Thanks

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by montenell
    ok so today i was at work and this girl comes in my area and speaks to me, as she does everyday. she asks how i'm doing and i say "i'm doing alrite". she goes wow you're doing alright, usually its something like ugh i'm doing, or just grunting. i was like wow and before i could ask her did i really act that way the Spirit let me know she was right. here i am, always reading the bible on my downtime, blasting my "gospel rap" but showing no joy :o no wonder people often harden their hearts towards christians, the way some of us act make it seem like "whats the point" I thank God for showing me that about myself
    I feel you. I think a lot of people can relate. I can for sure. I've been training myself to speak to people in a proper manner. Like saying, hello how are you doing? Thank you, have a good day. I used to be timid in speaking because my voice is so aggressive and I didn't want to give the wrong impression. Not only that but I sound like a dork when I speak proper because I was so street...lol. I've come a long way but I'm still learning how to express my joy and building up my confidence when communicating to people. God Bless,

J =]

Thanks

yea, usually i'm clowning around and all that, but i never even thought about the fact that i do tend to complain and that could blow my witness

Thread Information