PDA

View Full Version : Satanist challenge Missouri abortion

Tarii_2sweet
01-25-2018, 10:13 PM
They need to have several seats... :wubclub:

http://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/370686-satanic-temple-group-challenges-missouri-abortion-restrictions

The Light Within
01-26-2018, 02:21 PM
My, my, my, my...don't those Satanists sounds so friendly and modern!

Tarii_2sweet
01-27-2018, 09:00 PM
Are you being sarcastic? Light

The Light Within
01-29-2018, 01:29 PM
Are you being sarcastic? Light

I sure am.

The Satanic Temple says on its website that its mission is "encourage benevolence and empathy among all people, reject tyrannical authority, advocate practical common sense and justice, and be directed by the human conscience to undertake noble pursuits guided by the individual will."

Don't they sound so wonderful? Almost like Satan arriving as an angel of light and hope.

Tarii_2sweet
01-29-2018, 02:18 PM
I sure am.

Don't they sound so wonderful? Almost like Satan arriving as an angel of light and hope.

And why do you believe they are appearing as angel of light my brother light?

The Light Within
01-29-2018, 02:27 PM
And why do you believe they are appearing as angel of light my brother light?

Because this is how many people are deceived and will be deceived. With all this modern mumbo jumo talk that will always amount to nothing in the end. It sounds appealing to the ears. I've seen many a person be fooled by this type of talk.

Tarii_2sweet
01-29-2018, 03:19 PM
Because this is how many people are deceived and will be deceived. With all this modern mumbo jumo talk that will always amount to nothing in the end. It sounds appealing to the ears. I've seen many a person be fooled by this type of talk.

Do you think they are trying to gain more souls?