PDA

View Full Version : Aha Gazelle expletive interview

Trademark
01-11-2018, 11:32 PM
https://youtu.be/Za8U9LH2E-Y

SMH, Iím about done with Reach. Andy was cussing on IG too...

JoshGordon
01-11-2018, 11:36 PM
What did he say ™?

slimkid24
01-12-2018, 08:39 AM
They can’t save you bro... that’s all you took away from that interview... proves his point.
We only look for certain things. Missed all that the guy was saying...

Be blessed..

Bauman1535
01-12-2018, 09:01 AM
Don't really have any issues with what he said. He does show a lot of ignorance though. If it wasn't for artists like CM that came before him, he wouldn't have any platform at all. I don't care if you didn't grow up in that culture, at least show some insight and awareness regarding how we reached the point we are at.

The Light Within
01-12-2018, 12:32 PM
SMH, I’m about done with Reach. Andy was cussing on IG too...

For those who missed it he swore at the 2:56 mark and again after that.

Anyhow, after buying almost every reach record ever made, I too became finished with purchasing anymore music from them after a certain point. This goes deeper than most people see, but one day people will fully realize, that's if their discernment antennas are up. People should really heed Shai and Ambassadors words on this whole issue. But most importantly we need to heed the Word even more.

The Light Within
01-12-2018, 12:34 PM
Don't really have any issues with what he said. He does show a lot of ignorance though. If it wasn't for artists like CM that came before him, he wouldn't have any platform at all. I don't care if you didn't grow up in that culture, at least show some insight and awareness regarding how we reached the point we are at.

It's time for him to dig in and do some research.

Redplayboy
01-13-2018, 03:41 AM
he is young and dumb. he dont even know what he is talking about. its just some regurgitated stuff he heard at the offices of reach records.