PDA

View Full Version : Black Knight, Social Club "Work"

Ras
05-14-2013, 11:35 AM
http://www.rapzilla.com/rz/music/6262-black-knight-work-ft-social-club

How creative. Combining a Big Sean flow over a Jay/Ye "Ninjas in Paris".

Ras
05-14-2013, 11:47 AM
new nickname "Black Bight"

K-Train
05-14-2013, 03:53 PM
I like him as a producer.

Mr.Gray
05-14-2013, 09:39 PM
I think comparing that to N in Paris is reaching a little bit.

Ras
05-14-2013, 10:26 PM
I think comparing that to N in Paris is reaching a little bit.

You don't hear it in the beat? Really? Sounds very similar. They (I think it's the Social Club dude) even do a couple of lines from the song but change it up. So that was a clue to me that was that was the vibe they was going for.

Mr.Gray
05-15-2013, 09:31 AM
You don't hear it in the beat? Really? Sounds very similar. They (I think it's the Social Club dude) even do a couple of lines from the song but change it up. So that was a clue to me that was that was the vibe they was going for.

Marty also twisted some lines from So Sophisticated by Rick Ross.

The main part of the beat is kind of similar to N in Paris, but I think to say that they are mimicking it is reaching.

Ras
05-15-2013, 09:41 AM
Marty also twisted some lines from So Sophisticated by Rick Ross.

The main part of the beat is kind of similar to N in Paris, but I think to say that they are mimicking it is reaching.

That's all I'm saying. It's similar. And Black Bight has a history of making stuff that's "similar" with "Bibles in the Air". One could say he wasn't "mimicking" there either. But it was def. similar and influenced. Same here. And his flow is "similar" to Big Sean too.

Ras
05-15-2013, 09:49 AM
I'm assuming they're parodying French Montana "Pop That" as well with the "work, work".

joseph29
05-15-2013, 08:38 PM
Man that beat def go hard. I hear a little bit that ninjas in paris influence dont really hear that big sean influence though.