PDA

View Full Version : Dr Lawson Why was Christ death so bloody

llawliet
07-24-2011, 05:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIojmGYitNI

undadog4eva
07-24-2011, 06:19 PM
u a steve lawson fan huh!...always good to hear more lawson though...

btw dude introduce urself, so we know who u are etc...:) always good to have more pollen posse around though! spreading that sweet fragrance of tulips everywhere!

llawliet
07-24-2011, 09:22 PM
u a steve lawson fan huh!...always good to hear more lawson though...

btw dude introduce urself, so we know who u are etc...:) always good to have more pollen posse around though! spreading that sweet fragrance of tulips everywhere!

yeah I just like promoting our pastors lol..I was wondering what that pollen thing meant. Trust me im way more anit Charismatic than I am anti arminianism. Though both are equally inconsistent. I was going to post a article I wrote on the top reasons Charismatic theology is inconsistent exegetically and when examined closely it denies sola scriptura. But I figured ill hold off posting about why Charismatic theology denies the sufficiency of scripture etc later. But im L who doesnt know who that is lol Nah that my alias kinda like turretinfan.

undadog4eva
07-24-2011, 09:27 PM
yeah I just like promoting our pastors lol..I was wondering what that pollen thing meant. Trust me im way more anit Charismatic than I am anti arminianism. Though both are equally inconsistent. I was going to post this a article I wrote on the top reasons Charismatic theology is inconsistent exegetically and when examined closely it denies sola scriptura. But I figured ill hold off posting about why Charismatic theology denies the sufficiency of scripture etc later. But im L who doesnt know who that is lol Nah that my alias kinda like turretinfan.

lol no idea what u just said there! LOL...so u attend steve lawson's church huh! what a blessing to sit under teaching like that every week...ur truly blessed brother.

pollen posse just means that ur a calvinist/reformed ...pollen for the tulip, posse - group :)

llawliet
07-24-2011, 09:40 PM
lol no idea what u just said there! LOL...so u attend steve lawson's church huh! what a blessing to sit under teaching like that every week...ur truly blessed brother.

pollen posse just means that ur a calvinist/reformed ...pollen for the tulip, posse - group :)

Yeah it really actually is. I just wish it was more people in our city was exposed to that consistent biblical teaching though cause like I said most people in our city dont even know who Lawson is. Our church is reformed so we get denied by certain people in the southern baptist denomination to do certain things. Most people are attending either the easy believism, the charismatic, or the seeker sensitive entertainment driven churches. Truth isnt that poplar nowadays sometimes

TheNon-Rapper
07-25-2011, 12:32 AM
Haven't been able to watch the vid yet but from what undadog is saying I can tell I'll probably agree with it. What denomination is your church?

llawliet
07-25-2011, 12:51 AM
Haven't been able to watch the vid yet but from what undadog is saying I can tell I'll probably agree with it. What denomination is your church?

Southern Baptist