PDA

View Full Version : if u coulda been born any other time

thakiddd
07-21-2011, 01:42 AM
When would u pick. Id say the 20s but to be honest dont think i coupda been happy any other time.
God got me pretty well figured.

redfrozen
07-21-2011, 12:40 PM
i'd be dead in any other time in history...i'm a picky eater, and physical work isn't my thing...I'm thankful i live when i live.

I mean actually picky, like i don't eat any vegetables, and i hate sauces and spices...

jeyjey34
07-21-2011, 01:17 PM
I don't think any black person on here would choose a time before 1970 because of...you know...

TheNon-Rapper
07-21-2011, 01:19 PM
Hmmmm. IDK maybe the future when we have flying cars and robot butlers and stuff lol

EgoVanEgo
07-21-2011, 01:20 PM
Having to chase after animals to get lunch, having to go to war (fighting with a sword!!!), no bandaid, having to go to the bathroom in the wild, the only bass coming from some lame goatskin drum...i think today is fine, thank you

eve
07-21-2011, 02:36 PM
I don't think any black person on here would choose a time before 1970 because of...you know...

lol. actually, i'd go back to the 60s through early 80s and run around telling people "they're going to send a disproportionate number of your men to vietnam and most will come back with issues!" "they'll assassinate your leaders and those they don't assassinate they'll exile to libya or make political prisoners!" "they'll keep you out of home ownership using discriminatory practices and when you find a way to buy a house anyway they'll red-line you out of good neighborhoods!" "they'll send the FBI to infiltrate even your peaceful organizations!" "they'll funnel heroine and then crack into your neighborhoods and where they don't do it deliberately they'll turn a blind eye to trafficking!" "by the time they're done with you, you'll almost be more worse off than you were during the Acts of 1964 and 1965 that finally made you first class citizens!"

but if i did that ... they'd look at me like i'm crazy, say "america would never do those things" and the future would turn out THE SAME.

lol.

TheNon-Rapper
07-21-2011, 03:10 PM
lol. actually, i'd go back to the 60s through early 80s and run around telling people "they're going to send a disproportionate number of your men to vietnam and most will come back with issues!" "they'll assassinate your leaders and those they don't assassinate they'll exile to libya or make political prisoners!" "they'll keep you out of home ownership using discriminatory practices and when you find a way to buy a house anyway they'll red-line you out of good neighborhoods!" "they'll send the FBI to infiltrate even your peaceful organizations!" "they'll funnel heroine and then crack into your neighborhoods and where they don't do it deliberately they'll turn a blind eye to trafficking!" "by the time they're done with you, you'll almost be more worse off than you were during the Acts of 1964 and 1965 that finally made you first class citizens!"

but if i did that ... they'd look at me like i'm crazy, say "america would never do those things" and the future would turn out THE SAME.

lol.

:biglaugh: I would come with you just to see everyone's face!

K-Train
07-21-2011, 07:42 PM
Maybe somewhere in the future.

But eh, I like right now.

thakiddd
07-21-2011, 08:01 PM
Word. Thats pretty funny how we all perfer the time we ARE living to any other time period.