PDA

View Full Version : Desperate need of a job!

Jonny Alpha
07-20-2011, 02:11 PM
Hi all, really need prayer about job situation..I had to leave a job due to being assaulted and having no support from management, basically got mad stressed and walked after seeing the doctors and visiting hospital for heart scan...thankfully I have casual hours post in another job, but I need a full time and permanent post to be able to pay the bills and keep a roof over my families heads and feed them...deadline for starting work is beginning of september, in order to make the mortgage payments...
All prayers greatly appreciated!
Peace!

icuucme
07-21-2011, 02:51 PM
wow, will def. keep u in my prayers. Do u have any skills that you can do some work on the side (freelance)?

d.hyde
07-21-2011, 04:26 PM
Will do.

Jonny Alpha
07-22-2011, 04:38 PM
Well, doing shows doesn't pay in the Uk..barely cover expenses...may possibly be looking at learning custom tatooing, but ill train for free and wont make any money for quite some time...i do have a few irons in the fire, heard through the grapevine i may get a temp contract offered in my email next week from my old employer..so that would be amazing if that comes through, and will be an answer to prayer!

Jonny Alpha
08-03-2011, 02:33 PM
For those of you who have prayed for my situation, this week I interviewed for a 3 month contract, 21 hours a week supporting Blind people getting into work. It is temp, but I am sure God will provide the next step in good time. Until now I have been blessed with regular hours in my part time casual post, been given loads of last minute shifts..God has been providing at every step...Thank you all for your prayers!

Bless!