PDA

View Full Version : New Spiderman Pics-Costume/Web Shooters!

Lynaz24
07-14-2011, 03:21 PM
http://screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/Amazing-Spider-Man-Costume-Mask-Logo-280x372.jpg

http://screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/Amazing-Spider-Man-Costurme-Rear-280x377.jpg

http://screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/Amazing-Spider-Man-Spidey-Pose-280x373.jpg

http://screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/Amazing-Spider-Man-mechanical-web-shooters-280x186.jpg

DOOOOOOOPE!!

joseph29
07-14-2011, 04:51 PM
I just hope its not a reboot and continue the storyline lol. I thought the 1st movie did an excellent job with the backstory and showing peter adjusting to his new powers. I'm not trying to sit in a theater again for 2 1/2 hours for the same story. I'd rather they focused on the villians background story; someone like the lizard man who is not necessarily evil.

Xodiz
07-14-2011, 05:08 PM
I just hope its not a reboot and continue the storyline lol. I thought the 1st movie did an excellent job with the backstory and showing peter adjusting to his new powers. I'm not trying to sit in a theater again for 2 1/2 hours for the same story. I'd rather they focused on the villians background story; someone like the lizard man who is not necessarily evil.

It's a reboot, and it's going to be 3D.

joseph29
07-14-2011, 06:46 PM
It's a reboot, and it's going to be 3D.

the reboot is gonna suck; but spiderman in 3d is gonna be crazy; espeicially with the web shooting and him swinging through NYC

Cyple
07-15-2011, 05:53 AM
Yeah that sucks it gonna be a reboot. There should be a minimum amount of years before you can reboot a franchise. The Hulk was the only exception. I am glad that they're bring in the web shooters. Peter running out of "web fluid" was an integral part of so many stories.

Cyple
07-15-2011, 06:03 AM
The more I look at this, the more this is gonna suck big time! Really? No Mary Jane? A new Goblin? Peter was not some twilight looking dude. The whole idea of Spiderman is that no one would suspect he's Spiderman, he's goofy, nerdy, and below average at best. Tobey Maguire was perfect. If that is Mary Jane with blond hair I'm gonna go to LA and slap the director.

Bridges
07-15-2011, 08:39 AM
The more I look at this, the more this is gonna suck big time! Really? No Mary Jane? A new Goblin? Peter was not some twilight looking dude. The whole idea of Spiderman is that no one would suspect he's Spiderman, he's goofy, nerdy, and below average at best. Tobey Maguire was perfect. If that is Mary Jane with blond hair I'm gonna go to LA and slap the director.

They're using Gwen Stacy instead of Mary Jane, so that explains the blond hair. And I would think that the new Spiderman, who played Mark Zuckerburg's friend that was suing him in The Social Network, would be pretty unsuspecting. I don't have a whole lot of hope for the movie myself, but I do like that they're taking a different route than telling the same story they told less than 10 years ago in the first movie.

K-Train
07-16-2011, 12:54 PM
Will it be shot in 3d?

Cyple
07-16-2011, 04:25 PM
They're using Gwen Stacy instead of Mary Jane, so that explains the blond hair. And I would think that the new Spiderman, who played Mark Zuckerburg's friend that was suing him in The Social Network, would be pretty unsuspecting. I don't have a whole lot of hope for the movie myself, but I do like that they're taking a different route than telling the same story they told less than 10 years ago in the first movie.

As a comic book reader, I'd like to see more stories than just the "origin" story. I know that, I was looking forward to getting to more meaty stuff that happens later in the comic book. I don't want to see how Superman comes to earth again, it was done well enough in the first movie, why do it again? They did a good job in the first 2 Spiderman movies, 3 was a too much, but just because it one movie failed, doesn't mean the whole franchise needs to be redone. I think hollywood is just too conservative sometimes and only goes for guaranteed money.