PDA

View Full Version : I'm mad

Tarii_2sweet
07-13-2011, 11:22 AM
PRAY FOR ME. I PRACTICALLY CANNOT STAND ANYONE ON THIS BOARD. i CONSTANTLY EVERY SINGLE TIME I COME ON HERE I GET P.O ABOUT SOMETHING.

CHEMAelMC
07-13-2011, 01:41 PM
PRAY FOR ME. I PRACTICALLY CANNOT STAND ANYONE ON THIS BOARD. i CONSTANTLY EVERY SINGLE TIME I COME ON HERE I GET P.O ABOUT SOMETHING.

emm... I believe I haven't said or done anything to you..... cheer up, sis... ;)

Tarii_2sweet
07-13-2011, 02:26 PM
I don't even know how to explain it. just a waste of tyme day energy even being upset.....i dug the hole now i have to live with it.

Chuksxp
07-13-2011, 07:26 PM

Sharing the problem is a step closer to solving the problem.

Lecrae - Anger Management ft. Thi'sl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtGW1Tq0lg0

:)

Tarii_2sweet
07-14-2011, 12:05 AM
I never even notice you two on here. You know when a person says everyone they are mainly talking about the people that come in crowds and cliques the heads. But not exactly everyone just hand full not the whole bunch sorry i said it way.

CHEMAelMC
07-14-2011, 12:55 PM
I never even notice you two on here. You know when a person says everyone they are mainly talking about the people that come in crowds and cliques the heads. But not exactly everyone just hand full not the whole bunch sorry i said it way.

I don't post that much now a days... but we've interacted before, I believe you asked me how to upload an animated gif as your profile pic some time ago...

and I understand how you feel, it has happened to me...

God bless..

shekinahsmoke
07-14-2011, 01:51 PM
I'm sorry.

Tarii_2sweet
07-15-2011, 09:46 AM
Sharing the problem is a step closer to solving the problem.

Lecrae - Anger Management ft. Thi'sl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtGW1Tq0lg0

:)

I don't think im angry person. This month just needs to end quicker.

The_Expositor
07-15-2011, 02:20 PM
What seems to be the source of your frustration, sis?

Tarii_2sweet
07-15-2011, 03:01 PM
What seems to be the source of your frustration, sis?

My problem is I say something, someone gets mad then they make a comment directly towards me( without saying my name but i can tell its directly towards me) about a certian particular situation. Then someone comes and thank them for it. Between the line crap.

The_Expositor
07-15-2011, 04:27 PM
My problem is I say something, someone gets mad then they make a comment directly towards me( without saying my name but i can tell its directly towards me) about a certian particular situation. Then someone comes and thank them for it. Between the line crap.

Maybe you should PM them and let them know how you feel about it. It could be an opprortunity for them to apologize and repent, and one for you to forgive them.

Tarii_2sweet
07-15-2011, 04:31 PM
I tried that the message box is full.

shekinahsmoke
07-15-2011, 05:32 PM
this is quite interesting. .... meanwhile my inbox is empty... *sobs* no one loves me!!!! *sob sob*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8dXJREM450

thakiddd
07-17-2011, 04:32 PM
I think i know what u mean. Like someone will make a sly joke like they schooling u an everyone thanks them for it.

Tarii_2sweet
07-19-2011, 03:49 PM
I think i know what u mean. Like someone will make a sly joke like they schooling u an everyone thanks them for it.

Not really. This time really ticked me off because of something that was private for me and they made it seem as if my business is all over hcr probably.