PDA

View Full Version : Why do u keep moving my threads!?

thakiddd
07-10-2011, 07:07 PM
This is getting rediculous.
Theres 50,000 calvinistic topical threads at any one time in this exact forum.
Ive yet to see you move ONE. Except the one i made of course.
This wouldnt happen to be a bias thing would it.:skeptical:

SemperReformanda
07-10-2011, 07:10 PM
Brother in Christ, I'd have to say the best course of action for a topic like this would be to PM the moderators and ask them personally. I understand your frustrations, but only the moderators will be able to speak for themselves. I feel like this would be best handled in that manner -- dealing directly with them. Just my two cents. Love ya fam.

thakiddd
07-10-2011, 07:12 PM
Brother in Christ, I'd have to say the best course of action for a topic like this would be to PM the moderators and ask them personally. I understand your frustrations, but only the moderators will be able to speak for themselves. I feel like this would be best handles in that manner -- dealing directly with them. Just my two cents. Love ya fam.

I donno who the mods are :((

SemperReformanda
07-10-2011, 07:16 PM
I donno who the mods are :((

Redeemed
Tony Stone
Azriel
the answer
TrueConvert
phil

thakiddd
07-10-2011, 07:35 PM
Proof::
1. Will Oneness Pentostals go to hell?? Started by Aquited, 06-01-2011 05:22 AM
2. Who can make it to heaven? Started by Deadmanwalking, 05-04-2009 04:32 PM
3. The Bible as the Word of God... Started by BlackCalvinist, 06-27-2011 12:05 AM
4. The Next Billy Graham?? Started by 1-Lyfe, 05-23-2007 02:47 PM

I think the points proved. No disrespect to anyones threads i may have postedd, but if its really about belongimg in the theological discussion forum..shouldnt all theological discussion topics posted in here be moved there?
Just sayin

Peace and love

BlackCalvinist
07-10-2011, 08:56 PM
Proof::
1. Will Oneness Pentostals go to hell?? Started by Aquited, 06-01-2011 05:22 AM
2. Who can make it to heaven? Started by Deadmanwalking, 05-04-2009 04:32 PM
3. The Bible as the Word of God... Started by BlackCalvinist, 06-27-2011 12:05 AM
4. The Next Billy Graham?? Started by 1-Lyfe, 05-23-2007 02:47 PM

I think the points proved. No disrespect to anyones threads i may have postedd, but if its really about belongimg in the theological discussion forum..shouldnt all theological discussion topics posted in here be moved there?
Just sayin

Peace and love

A small point - they may have missed those. Your threads aren't the only ones getting missed for moves. Don't play martyr or have a fit about it.

At the end of the day, is it really that big of a deal ? Seriously.

#pride

thakiddd
07-10-2011, 09:24 PM
No i mean i get maybe i make a lot of threads an many are on the topic but. Lately with a maybe 2% margin its usually mine.

Not upset, nor is it that big a deal.
Like i said just sayin.

*thank me too unda .. :)

Redeemed
07-11-2011, 07:04 AM
This is getting rediculous.
Theres 50,000 calvinistic topical threads at any one time in this exact forum.
Ive yet to see you move ONE. Except the one i made of course.
This wouldnt happen to be a bias thing would it.:skeptical:

Theo discussions are supposed to be on the theo boards. There are rules posted on the forum with respect to that.

I have been moving your threads.

As for bias, I have neither the time nor the energy to spend extended periods on this board moving threads that are continuously posted where they are not supposed to be.

It would be helpful to me if they are posted in the sections appropriate to their content.

Grace & Peace

thakiddd
07-11-2011, 07:29 AM
Ok well some are harder than others to label a theo specific discussion bit i feel u. Jist didnt see many others threads being moved. But ya ill try an post thos subjects there.

thakiddd
07-11-2011, 07:43 AM
Whatabout statemental threads or opinon does that get considered a theological discussion?

Redeemed
07-11-2011, 07:51 AM
Whatabout statemental threads or opinon does that get considered a theological discussion?

For instance?

I apologize in advance if I appear to be ignoring you, I have couple of time sensitive work related projects and meetings that will demand the majority of my attention today (that describes most days) and after work the board competes with family life and loses hands down.

I will respond as I am able. I hope you understand.

Grace & Peace

phil
07-11-2011, 11:50 AM

Theo threads should be posted in the theo forum. I appreaciate you checking on this.

I encourage you to do a "report port http://forum.holyculture.net/images/styles/grayfolio/buttons/report-40b.png" on any future threads that you feel are misplaced.

thakiddd
07-11-2011, 01:36 PM
Oh thays what that does lloooool.
I thought it was if u wanted to thank someone extra like
Thanks'!'

the answer
07-19-2011, 03:40 AM
I have also been moving your threads. You started SO many that were theological in nature.

We don't always go thru all of them, so we do miss some from time to time.

its c ookies

thakiddd
07-19-2011, 03:50 AM
I gotcha. At the time i sensed a lil unfairness from what was posted an what was moved

Kookies and milk my dude