PDA

View Full Version : Enough!

yellow_glass27
04-13-2011, 08:10 PM
Okay, this is actually a question, not really a statement. Do you think that sometimes we as christians put up with too much? Think about it, we are always taught to turn the other cheek, be humble, be modest, blah blah blah, but yet in many cases it seems like nothing has improved in our lives. We let ppl walk all over us, abuse our friendship, take advantage of us, all for the sake of trying to help somebody. It seems things are topsy turvy, in a way. Do you think that sometimes our problems can be partially blamed on ourselves for allowing them? When do you find the time to just say "enough. I'm done"? I ask this from my experience over 2010-2011.

LUPE
04-14-2011, 06:17 AM
The truth is everyone of us who are Christians handle people differently and also have different levels of tolerance as far as people takin' advantage of us ect. ect. ect. If your experience has taught you a good life lesson then that's a good thing. But if it has only left you bitter then you shouldn't go down that road again. There's this old saying it go like this : "Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me". That's my 2 cents.