PDA

View Full Version : I rarely ask 4 prayer, please pray 4 me

TheRealPae
12-24-2010, 08:50 PM
I have been sick for 3 weeks now, the doctors diagnosed me with upper respiratory infection, which may not sound like a big deal, but these 3 weeks have been the worst I havent been to work (and I dont get sick days at my job, if I dont go I dont get paid), I cant really talk, even typing this right now is a struggle. The doc gave me antibiotics but its not improving my condition. Please pray for me, my wife and kids went to my in-laws tonight Christmas Eve, it was better that way, otherwise its miserable being around me. Im trying to get rest, but my body is achy that I think my body has had too much rest...

Please pray...

Merry Christmas and All Glory to God...

simply seth
12-24-2010, 10:14 PM
I have been sick for 3 weeks now, the doctors diagnosed me with upper respiratory infection, which may not sound like a big deal, but these 3 weeks have been the worst I havent been to work (and I dont get sick days at my job, if I dont go I dont get paid), I cant really talk, even typing this right now is a struggle. The doc gave me antibiotics but its improved my condition. Please pray for me, my wife and kids went to my in-laws tonight Christmas Eve, it was better that way, otherwise its miserable being around me. Im trying to get rest, but my body is achy that I think my body has had too much rest...

Please pray...

Merry Christmas and All Glory to God...
Orando

eternal
01-05-2011, 10:25 AM
How you doing bro?

eve
01-05-2011, 10:57 AM
yeah, what's the update? folks are still praying.