PDA

View Full Version : hey my names James aka Panache

New creation music
12-09-2010, 07:10 AM
Name and/or Nickname: James Coetzee Suddaby ( Panache )
Church you fellowship at: World harvest Christian centre ( clayton )
Married?: NO
Kids?: NO
Hobbies: music
Anything Else?:
Favorite artists: Lecrae,shai linne, bizzle, willie moore

heres my bio friends:

Aged 26, Panache has been writing and performing music for 11 years. He was a drum & bass MC at 15 and later went on to promote many successful events in Manchester’s underground music scene. He Performed regularly and eventually found his love for Hip hop taking a central role in his pursuit to become an established musician. He eventually joined ‘Highrise’ an independent hip hop label, with other artist’s from up & down the UK with whom he shot several music videos and released various mix-tapes.

Growing up in an area where drug problems and violence was very much the normal way of life, Panache found himself pursuing a music career from young along with a career in the underground drug world. All of this seemed to be the perfect life and the one he was meant to be living, not one of a gangsta but just a young business man making it in life in a way that was normal to him.

In March 2010 this all changed when James (Panache) had an encounter with the Holy spirit after talking with a friend he had not known for more than five minutes, who is now fully in his life and is a strong brother in the Lord. James found himself on his own reaching out to God and was overwhelmed with a life changing visitation. From that moment on, his life has never been the same and never will be again. Panache has not stopped pressing into his relationship with our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ ever since. His life has transformed and so has his music. He is dedicated to walking this life out and using the Kingdom of God that is at hand to further the kingdom and change peoples lives wherever he goes as he believes that there was not one person ever! that Jesus did not die for on the cross.

‘DIE TO LIVE’ out for free download 2011.

never hold me down video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSstLxFilVk

first mixtape leak : fired up.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxFkF19Nlyw