PDA

View Full Version : Finals

SemperReformanda
12-07-2010, 01:18 AM
I have one tomorrow, three papers due on Wednesday. I know JARZJR, EKG, and plenty others on here have endured finals, or will be enduring them in the near future.

Pray for diligence as we study the material we've been taught this semester.
Pray for clarity as we take the tests, write the papers, and give the presentations.
Pray that, above all, God would be glorified through our school work -- as this is just another area of life for us to live out the Gospel.

eve
12-07-2010, 04:18 PM
no doubt. i wasn't even considering this until you said something. i certainly will be praying for you all.

(by the way, don't forget one of the best ways to prep for tests is to take out all the material that will be on the test, pull out a few hundred index cards, and make up your own questions/answers for the test. one side of each index card has a probable question from the material and the other side has the answer. take that wad of index cards everywhere so you can study while on the bus, in the bathroom, at your friend's house, in line for food, etc. you will be baffled by how many questions/answers you studied also appear on the test. just go over and over that stack until you can't stand it any more).