PDA

View Full Version : Sooo....why can we still....

GloMoGo
11-22-2010, 08:07 PM
...post and log in? LOL...

I see like 9 folks in this forum. Any of you techies have an explanation for this? Will these new threads/posts show up tomorrow (or Thursday)?

JARZJR
11-22-2010, 08:20 PM
...post and log in? LOL...

I see like 9 folks in this forum. Any of you techies have an explanation for this? Will these new threads/posts show up tomorrow (or Thursday)?

This is terrible, smh...

The only reason I'm on here or that I know its possible to be on here right now is because Glo started this thread and it popped up in my fb news feed and I clicked on it...

jeyjey34
11-22-2010, 08:23 PM
This is terrible, smh...

The only reason I'm no here or that I know its possible to be on here right now is because Glo started this thread and it popped up in my fb news feed and I clicked on it...

Me too. I saw the feed on HCR and thought I'd come check it out.

JARZJR
11-22-2010, 08:28 PM
Me too. I saw the feed on HCR and thought I'd come check it out.

Who was the first? probably you...

Emayus
11-22-2010, 08:38 PM
How come I'm able to post right now? :mask:

GloMoGo
11-22-2010, 09:06 PM
Why is it terrible? lol...I just think it's weird...I went through a regular web address this time...had no problem. I did see the server upgrade thing on the forum front page earlier today though. Ive been posting since this morning. Are we messing something up by being here? Maybe this was a test to see who's still come to the site. lol (jk)

JARZJR
11-22-2010, 10:06 PM
Why is it terrible? lol...I just think it's weird...I went through a regular web address this time...had no problem. I did see the server upgrade thing on the forum front page earlier today though. Ive been posting since this morning. Are we messing something up by being here? Maybe this was a test to see who's still come to the site. lol (jk)

Because i'm pretty sure it's shut down for a reason, lol... And it shows we can't be off HCR even for a couple days...