PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday 2 the biggest TR fan ever

Cowboy
10-31-2010, 10:04 PM
Happy Birthday, Les! Hope it's a good one, and don't let Jerry try and make you feel bad about anything. He runs over cats and tells other people to spit on women. Really strange.

Seriously though, hope you had a great birthday.

jeyjey34
10-31-2010, 10:12 PM
and don't let Jerry try and make you feel bad about anything. He runs over cats and tells other people to spit on women. Really strange.

No, I tell people to spit enjoyable forms of entertainment ;)

And happy birthday Les.

Cowboy
10-31-2010, 10:41 PM
For those who don't know, Les=TheRealPae

And the beat goes on...

zacchaeus
10-31-2010, 11:11 PM
happy birthday homey

KPfaREAL
10-31-2010, 11:11 PM
How does one get the title of biggest TRz fan?

JARZJR
10-31-2010, 11:40 PM
When I read the thread title I thought It meant the biggest Textus Receptus fan... I was like ":elvis:, Rob turning 45 already", lol...

Then I saw the name, and it all made sense...

Happy B-day, Les...

Your Propaganda album is in the mail...

WON!!!!!!!

JARZJR
10-31-2010, 11:42 PM

I'm pretty sure he's made the most TRz posts of anyone else on HCR...

KPfaREAL
10-31-2010, 11:51 PM

Ah... well if that is what gets you the title, he can have it. :daydreaming:

JARZJR
11-01-2010, 12:08 AM

Since you haven't gotten it yet, I'll help you...

Cowboy was making a joke...

Les posts on the TRz are usually random, and generally negative about them...

Hence, Cowboy calling him the "biggest TR fan"...

TheRealPae
11-01-2010, 08:13 AM
Happy Birthday, Les! Hope it's a good one, and don't let Jerry try and make you feel bad about anything. He runs over cats and tells other people to spit on women. Really strange.

Seriously though, hope you had a great birthday.

Thank you Brother, and yeah it was a good day, Im not one thats into all the festivities and this for the first time my wife didnt make a huge deal about my Born On Day. I truly appreciated that!

I was wondering about that too!

When I read the thread title I thought It meant the biggest Textus Receptus fan... I was like ":elvis:, Rob turning 45 already", lol...

Then I saw the name, and it all made sense...

Happy B-day, Les...

Your Propaganda album is in the mail...

WON!!!!!!!

Lol, no pun intended huh? Hey I like Prop, ima take you up that, I actually have his seven project, remember when TR'z was gonna put out 7 projects with seven songs from different artist, i was looking forward to it, no lie.

This statement is not true.

Lol, i see u share my sentiments...

Since you haven't gotten it yet, I'll help you...

Cowboy was making a joke...

Les posts on the TRz are usually random, and generally negative about them...

Hence, Cowboy calling him the "biggest TR fan"...

For the record, I never (I think) started a TR'z thrrad, I do ring in on the posts and threads, but its always concerning my opinion towards TRz, and the likes, but with that said, one of my all time favorite albums is "Stop the Music" by New Breed, i really liked the vide, feel and content of that album.

Anyways, i almost missed this thread, Im glad I didnt though, I want to thank you Cowboy for starting this thread, very thoughtful and amuzing, thanks you all for the Bday wishes.

Won! Lol

KPfaREAL
11-01-2010, 08:59 AM
Well then if Les doesn't really like the TRz, I'll gladly take the title as biggest TRz fan on HCR. I do own every single release from every single member of the TRz

JARZJR
11-01-2010, 04:15 PM
Thank you Brother, and yeah it was a good day, Im not one thats into all the festivities and this for the first time my wife didnt make a huge deal about my Born On Day. I truly appreciated that!

I was wondering about that too!

Lol, no pun intended huh? Hey I like Prop, ima take you up that, I actually have his seven project, remember when TR'z was gonna put out 7 projects with seven songs from different artist, i was looking forward to it, no lie.

This statement is not true.

Lol, i see u share my sentiments...

For the record, I never (I think) started a TR'z thrrad, I do ring in on the posts and threads, but its always concerning my opinion towards TRz, and the likes, but with that said, one of my all time favorite albums is "Stop the Music" by New Breed, i really liked the vide, feel and content of that album.

Anyways, i almost missed this thread, Im glad I didnt though, I want to thank you Cowboy for starting this thread, very thoughtful and amuzing, thanks you all for the Bday wishes.

Won! Lol

I don't think you hate the TRz or that you really have made the most posts about them etc... :v_SPIN: I was simply stating the general principles of the humor that Chris was attempting to make... I understood the background of the joke so i was explaining it...

TheRealPae
11-01-2010, 05:14 PM
I don't think you hate the TRz or that you really have made the most posts about them etc... :v_SPIN: I was simply stating the general principles of the humor that Chris was attempting to make... I understood the background of the joke so i was explaining it...

I know, I was having some fun with that, I know it all love...

its not serious...

But thanks again for the Bday Shout out!