PDA

View Full Version : Just pray for me.

Tarii_2sweet
10-26-2010, 04:02 PM
i need sum prayer. If you have the spirit of discernment you will know what i am dealing with but since some of you don't know how that could work, could you keep me lifted up in prayer over depression... and too be set free.

jeyjey34
10-26-2010, 04:08 PM
I didn't know that a spirit of discernment works when you haven't talked to or seen a person, but okay.

Tarii_2sweet
10-26-2010, 08:28 PM
I didn't know that a spirit of discernment works when you haven't talked to or seen a person, but okay.

Oh just in case they can. I shouldn't even ask for prayer if i don't want to tell anyone what i need prayer for lol.:huh:

mzsoulll
11-04-2010, 09:17 AM
could you keep me lifted up in prayer over depression... and too be set free.

sure thing sis.

Minister O
11-30-2010, 10:22 PM
yes, it certainly does. It's called prophetic giftings. :wink:

Praying for you Tarii.

jeyjey34
11-30-2010, 10:23 PM
yes, it certainly does. It's called prophetic giftings. :wink:

:mad:

Minister O
11-30-2010, 10:33 PM
I don't understand the red face? But ok. I pray that Tarii gets the healing that she needs and continues to place her trust in the LORD to strengthen her through her trials. God is able to heal and make all things new. Every situation we face is only temporary.

LUPE
03-11-2011, 01:31 PM
I'm a little late to your prayer request...better late than never. Got you in my prayers. God bless you.

Tarii_2sweet
04-01-2011, 12:37 PM
Thanks for your prayers the last two to three years have been hell on earth. I completely stopped praying because things wasn't going the way I wanted them to go Fragment cause a stopping point in my life and cycles repeating over and over. The reason i said discernment is because thats the only way anyone will know what i was going through at the time. But im alot better. I believe this is the year.

CHEMAelMC
04-01-2011, 02:21 PM
Thanks for your prayers the last two to three years have been hell on earth. I completely stopped praying because things wasn't going the way I wanted them to go Fragment cause a stopping point in my life and cycles repeating over and over. The reason i said discernment is because thats the only way anyone will know what i was going through at the time. But im alot better. I believe this is the year.

Probably that is (or was?) the problem sister... and that's why we believe God does not hear our prayers... remember we must pray "according to His Will" (1 John 5:14), so, it is not "may MY will be done" (or "please, let it be the way I want it"), but it must be the same way Jesus prayed "not mine, but YOUR WILL BE DONE". GOD ALWAYS hear our prayers.. but sometimes He will not respond the way we want, but the way that is BETTER FOR US, better for our growth and maturity in our Walk with Him.

11 years ago I went through a depression and I wanted to get out of it "in the twinkling of an eye", and I found a book about prayer, God, the Bible, etc. (by an author now I know is a heretic), and I started to pray, etc. but "God didn't hear my prayers" (and probably He didn't because I wasn't born again, I hadn't repented from my sins)... so 3 weeks later nothing happened.. and stopped "praying" (which by the way were vain repetitions, the Catholic way) and like 4 months later I got out of the depression, but I had become an atheist, so the reason why I became an atheist was because "God did not hear my prayers, otherwise He would have helped me.. therefore, there is no God, and I came out of the depression by myself"... but, now I know GOD had to let me go through those hardtimes, it really changed a lot of things in my life... so, now that I've come to the feet of Christ, I know why He allowed it... so, it must not be OUR WILL, but HIS...

God bless you, and praise God you're feeling better.