PDA

View Full Version : Just lost my father in law

JDWhyte
10-20-2010, 08:35 PM
My father in law whom I spent quite a bit of time with died last night up in St. Louis at Barnes Jewish Hospital. It's been pretty hard for Me and my wife, as well as my wife's mom. Pray for our strengthening and encouragement.

God has shown how fragile life is, and how important it is for us to share the Gospel in the midst of our own family...

George Henry Seeley rededicated his life to Christ about 4 months ago, and went on to be with him last night around 8pm. Thank God that my wife took the time to witness to him on a weekly basis which eventually led to him moving down here by us, and rededicating himself...

God moves in mysterious ways... It's been hard trying to explain it to my kids.

d.hyde
10-20-2010, 08:42 PM
Wow. Sorry to hear that. Take care j d

BlackCalvinist
10-20-2010, 08:45 PM
praying dude.

yshwa4life
10-21-2010, 05:06 AM
..prayin b.

illuminaticx
11-19-2010, 03:20 PM
Sorry to hear about that. Got you lifted

iron_jae
11-19-2010, 07:58 PM
George Henry Seeley rededicated his life to Christ about 4 months ago, and went on to be with him last night around 8pm. Thank God that my wife took the time to witness to him on a weekly basis which eventually led to him moving down here by us, and rededicating himself...

I'm sorry to hear this bro. I will lift you and your family in prayer. I do have to say though that this is really awesome.

albraggs
11-19-2010, 11:21 PM
I will be praying for you and your family.