PDA

View Full Version : I Have A Question

Z28Kid
07-28-2010, 03:51 PM
First off, this is my first post, so I'll start off like this:

Hello, my name is Niles. I turn am 17, and i turn 18 next month. I live in Baton Rouge and I go to Faith Chapel Church of God. I start my freshman year at Louisiana State University this year and I will finish in five years. I plan to play football there soon also. As of now, my favorite artists are: This'l, GeeDA, Gideonz Army, Gifted Da Flamethrowa, K-nine, and the list goes on.

So, here is my question:
Is God great or is God great? :)

JARZJR
07-28-2010, 03:54 PM
First off, this is my first post, so I'll start off like this:

Hello, my name is Niles. I turn am 17, and i turn 18 next month. I live in Baton Rouge and I go to Faith Chapel Church of God. I start my freshman year at Louisiana State University this year and I will finish in five years. I plan to play football there soon also. As of now, my favorite artists are: This'l, GeeDA, Gideonz Army, Gifted Da Flamethrowa, K-nine, and the list goes on.

So, here is my question:
I was reading Jay-Z's lyrics to Empire State of Mind and I saw where he said, "If Jesus playin Lebron, I'm playing Dwayne Wade." And I remembered that Lebron is with Miami now. So here is the question: Do you think this is Jesus' way of saying, "I'm gonna get you on My team" or just coincidence?

Whats up, bruh?

He said "Jeezy", not Jesus...

Z28Kid
07-28-2010, 04:01 PM
Whats up, bruh?

He said "Jeezy", not Jesus...

Oh for real? My bad. Let me fix that.

Thank you.