PDA

View Full Version : !dreGotJESUS!

dregotjesus
07-23-2010, 04:42 PM
My name is Andre; everybody obviously calls me "DRE"! Baltimore born and raised, trying to stay focus on this incredible walk, letting JESUS lead while i follow. I keep my ladies first (wife & daughter), that's my ministry! I host my very own podcast called "the dreGotJESUS MiXtape Radio Show!". I'm always looking for new hot music for the listeners to hear (keyword is HOT, not corny plz!) plus bangin' instrumentals to be played under my voice. So all you inspired dudes out there, hit me up! Here's a direct link to my podcast page but you can easily find me also on iTUNES, ZUNE Software, podcast.com, and podcastpickle.com. Hit me on the FaceBook page, "dreGotJESUS MiXtape Radio Show". I'm now OFFICALLY a member of this forum because i am interested in new conversations and topics, people's perspectives and opinions about our society/culture/CHRIST!

STAY UP FAM'

the D.R.E.

***ABOUT THE SHOW***
A high energy, Christ-centered radio show NOT ON THE RADIO!! Bringing you the absolute best in Holy Hip Hop, R&P (Rhythm and Praise) and that bangin' Gospel music . It's an alternative to the mainstream musical kryptonite. The "MiXtape" is a ground-breaking, heart thumping, mind-piercing praise party! It thrives the listener to get involved pass the beat and meditate on the lyrics. Yes, this is a mix of several genres with one main topic...idea...POINT: Christ! Join underground phenomenon Andre Lewis (the D.R.E.) weekly as he pumps the hits that promote peace, joy, hope, healing, and of course, Life!! Here's the catch: Nod ya' HEAD to the Beat, and Nod ya' HEART to the LYRICS!!

Nefu
07-24-2010, 06:31 AM
Nice! Sup Dre!

I and a friend produce an Urban gospel radio show over here in Dublin, Ireland.

I will check out your show..

Her is a link to the website, the radio, show automatically start playing...

http://www.gospelmusicireland.com/