PDA

View Full Version : Provision

SemperReformanda
07-11-2010, 12:23 AM
I'm sure there are lots on here with this, but please be in prayer if you think about it for my family. I'll be in my third year out-of-state, and my brother is joining me. Just pray for the Lord's provision for the necessary funds. I also need a job on campus. I'm taking 19 hours and getting internship credit at the radio studio and tv station. Just pray for me, please.

albraggs
07-12-2010, 10:05 PM
praying

SemperReformanda
07-20-2010, 10:58 AM
UPDATE: Praise GOD! I was approved for my loan. Now we're waiting on my brother's loan to pass through approval with Sallie Mae. Please pray for this. There have been some minor setbacks in his process. If he doesn't get it, I live in a cardboard box while at school haha

SemperReformanda
07-28-2010, 10:11 PM
For anyone keeping track, this is urgent need of prayer. Today, after finding out my brother was approved for his loans -- we find out 3 weeks before school that his Community College won't accept aid from any outside source. So, I just sent in my lease, only borrowed enough for tuition, and he may not be able to even go to school.

Tomorrow, the registrar said she will attempt to get his account processed with the Salie Mae loan, although they stopped doing that for good on July 15th. Please pray God's will would be on this process, and if it be His will that he's provide the funds and settle this confusion and stress for us. We need the people overlooking his situation to deal with grace. Thanks fam.