PDA

View Full Version : Lost Bracelet

lifewithChrist
07-11-2010, 12:18 AM
Before my family went to church tonight my mom put her charm bracelet in her purse, but somehow it fell out. It was a charm bracelet that she got when she was 16, now shes 58. It has like 10 charms celebrating my birth, my brothers, and my sister and her 2 kids. It is not replacable. I put up signs hoping someone found it, so please pray someone will turn it in to police or call from one of the signs.

lifewithChrist
07-11-2010, 12:51 AM
Before my family went to church tonight my mom put her charm bracelet in her purse, but somehow it fell out. It was a charm bracelet that she got when she was 16, now shes 58. It has like 10 charms celebrating my birth, my brothers, and my sister and her 2 kids. It is not replacable. I put up signs hoping someone found it, so please pray someone will turn it in to police or call from one of the signs.

My mom looked and emptied her purse two times, and I tried looking very hard myself. She decided to dump the whole thing again, and the first thing to fall out was the bracelet. God is good, way good. Thank you for your prayers!!!