PDA

View Full Version : Panic Attacks

albraggs
06-29-2010, 08:24 PM
I don't know if anyone will read this but I am struggling a lot....and having panic attacks..I feel my heart beating so fast and shortness of breath....

I can't sleep or be alone for long....Anyway with my internship in a "not so good place" this fall, kinda nervous (but i think i will be okay)..Im am reading the word, but if anyone wants to, pray for me, I ask....Thanks

asia

djHeir
06-30-2010, 12:49 AM
Praying for you sis...

Remeber..."do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Phil 4:6-7

Also, I highly recommend this sermon on worry. It blessed me tremendously and I'm sure it will help you as well - http://journeyon.net/media/whats-killing-me/worry.

eve
06-30-2010, 10:39 AM
praying for you, sis. PLEASE, please, please trust that the same God who made heaven and Earth is in full control of your life: He'll give you everything He wants for you, and you don't want anything He doesn't want for you. So let go, sis. You're cared for by the fiercest Protector in the universe. there's literally nothing to worry about. if things go "wrong," let go of those things: the God who made the universe clearly didn't want those things for you. and when things go "right," rejoice.

BlackCalvinist
06-30-2010, 11:02 AM
Get the people of God around you, Asia. Don't walk through stuff by yourself (and I'm not just talking about people online....I mean people in person).

Praying for you, little one. :)

albraggs
07-01-2010, 11:16 AM
Thanks...I am reaching out to a local church I am going to while I am home from college.
Asking them to pray for me. They have said they would.

Thanks again for your words and the sermon.

Ladyinlove
07-09-2010, 08:18 AM
Praying for you Asia!