PDA

View Full Version : Serious Car Accident *Urgent*

JustinR
06-16-2010, 05:14 PM
I'd ask you brothers and sisters to pray for my boy Dave Camp. I got word today he was in a serious car accident and the doctors gave him 0 percent chance to live. He is bleeding internally in the brain and only God who can show himself strong in this is able to save Him. I ask for the churches petitions and cries even if you don't know him.

eve
06-16-2010, 05:17 PM
praying, fam.

BlackCalvinist
06-16-2010, 05:37 PM
Praying here too.

JustinR
06-16-2010, 09:24 PM
Update: He's on life support until tomorrow morning when they can give an assessment.... All we can do is wait and trust.
Thank you for praying for my friend.

d.hyde
06-16-2010, 09:48 PM
Sorry bro. I will be praying for him. Take care

JustinR
06-24-2010, 12:19 AM
Well a lot has been going on over here and with David Camp that I wasn't able to update you guys. His kidneys had failed and the rest of his organs had shut down. The next day they were going to pull the plug until @ around 1:00 Am his organs began to revitalize and function properly, the doctors decided to keep him on. Later that night his heart had stopped and the parents had released him. So Dave had passed away I believe the night he was in the car accident because doctors had said he was brain dead but they officially let him go on this past monday. There was great unity in the body though for those who had prayed and believed but it simply wasn't meant to be. God is still God and I'm not and I won't begin to try and understand why He allows certain things but thanks for your prayers and I'd ask as an additional prayer to pray for his family, friends, and girlfriend whom he was going to marry. Grieving is natural and part of life and I just want them to be at peace. God bless you all. Life is truly a vapor man.

FollowerOfChrist1
06-24-2010, 12:37 PM
Well a lot has been going on over here and with David Camp that I wasn't able to update you guys. His kidneys had failed and the rest of his organs had shut down. The next day they were going to pull the plug until @ around 1:00 Am his organs began to revitalize and function properly, the doctors decided to keep him on. Later that night his heart had stopped and the parents had released him. So Dave had passed away I believe the night he was in the car accident because doctors had said he was brain dead but they officially let him go on this past monday. There was great unity in the body though for those who had prayed and believed but it simply wasn't meant to be. God is still God and I'm not and I won't begin to try and understand why He allows certain things but thanks for your prayers and I'd ask as an additional prayer to pray for his family, friends, and girlfriend whom he was going to marry. Grieving is natural and part of life and I just want them to be at peace. God bless you all. Life is truly a vapor man.

Wow I'm so sorry :(

bbrown1
06-25-2010, 09:33 AM
I'm sorry to hear that. Prayers are with you and Dave's family.

Nefu
09-07-2010, 06:49 AM

whoa..sad news....

Bridges
09-07-2010, 05:53 PM
sorry to hear that, man:cry: