PDA

View Full Version : A couple of things...

d.hyde
04-16-2010, 10:12 AM
I got a job interview today. The Lord worked a big blessing for me yesterday. I was supposed to have an interview on Monday, but they never contacted me and I missed it. I was upset, and they appeared to not want to give me another one. However, as always, the Lord provided for me. So I am heading out to do the interview. I am seeking the availing prayers of the righteous please. Also after I leave the interview, I have to attend the funeral of a high school friend who was killed by a 7 time DUI offender who was killed my friend while he riding his motorcycle going home from Bible study http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/04/08/BA6M1CRO52.DTL&tsp=1. He leaves behind a 3 year old daughter. Please pray for the comfort of his family, and that the Gospel is ministered there today. Thanks fam.

CHEMAelMC
04-16-2010, 11:52 AM
I got a job interview today. The Lord worked a big blessing for me yesterday. I was supposed to have an interview on Monday, but they never contacted me and I missed it. I was upset, and they appeared to not want to give me another one. However, as always, the Lord provided for me. So I am heading out to do the interview. I am seeking the availing prayers of the righteous please.

May the Lord help you in this interview my brother, He is our provider!

Also after I leave the interview, I have to attend the funeral of a high school friend who was killed by a 7 time DUI offender who was killed my friend while he riding his motorcycle going home from Bible study http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/04/08/BA6M1CRO52.DTL&tsp=1. He leaves behind a 3 year old daughter. Please pray for the comfort of his family, and that the Gospel is ministered there today. Thanks fam.

Man, this is really sad, May our Lord comfort the hearts of your friend's relatives...

God bless you.

d.hyde
04-16-2010, 03:20 PM
May the Lord help you in this interview my brother, He is our provider!

Man, this is really sad, May our Lord comfort the hearts of your friend's relatives...

God bless you.

Thanks

eternal
04-16-2010, 04:01 PM
I am with you bro.